〡nineteen 〡

Not long after she set her phone down Ivy called her. Yeah, I gotta explain it to her now" sakayo mumbled to herself as she pick up her phone.

Girl?! Why aren't you going to school tomorrow?! You didn't even told me the reason why you weren't here today" Ivy said once she picked up.

I am literally sorry ivy it's just my brothers won't let me go to school tomorrow, well not after what happened today" Sakayo said.

Why? What happened? Ivy asked and so sakayo explained to her why didn't get to go school today.

...

Gee you could have told me that earlier when you called" Ivy sighed. Well stay safe and I'll see you Monday I guess" she added before ending the call.

Well, looks like I won't be dying on Monday then" Sakayo thought as she set her phone in her nightstand.

Now let's get some rest" she mumbled as a yawn escape her lips, she pulled the cover over her and drift into Dreamland after a few seconds.

...

Sakayo? Time to wake up. Breakfast is ready " Rindou said as he knocked on sakayo's door.

Noo, five more minutes " Sakayo whined as she turned around and snuggled into her bed more.

It's already nine in the morning idiot! Rindou said as he opened her door. Noo! I still wanna sleep " Sakayo grumbled as she turned around again and loo at her brother.

Rindou stared at her for a moment before sighing. No" he said with a smirk making sakayo glare at him.

I hate you" sakayo grumbled making Rindou chuckle a bit. Love you too sis, now get your ass down stairs " Rindou said and left, leaving her door wide open.

At least close the door! Sakayo yelled and she shut her door. Stop yelling young lady and get your ass here after your done showering " Sakayo heard Ran say making her groan.

I guess it's better if I just go down stairs" she huffed as she went to her closet and rummage through it to see what's good to wear today.

Once she found some clothes she liked she closed her closet door and went to her bathroom.

She turned on her shower and waited for the temperature to be right before stripping of her clothes and hopping in the shower, letting the warm water hit her bare skin.

Ha~ sakayo sighed in delight and continued her shower. She was in the shower for about 20 minutes and only stopped when Ran called for her.

I'm almost done! Just wait! Sakayo said back once she heard Ran knock on her door. Hurry up or your food will get cold, or Sanzu's gonna eat them all" Ran said.

Fine! Just go and I'll be there in a few" sakayo said and turned her shower of, she took her towel that was in the rack before drying her body and hair.

She then changed into the clothes she picked out and went out of her bathroom, brushing her hair for a few minutes before finally going down stairs.

When she got to the kitchen, she saw that her brothers and sanzu were already eating. Rindou was the first to notice her when she entered the kitchen.

Finally out? Rindou said making sakayo roll her eyes at him. Shut it" she grumbled as Ran pushed a plate towards her.

Why am I missing two pancakes in my plate? And the hell do you guys have toast and I don't? Sakayo asked as she look at her brothers.

Rindou coughed a bit and looked at sanzu. Sakayo's eye twitch as she look at sanzu.

Why you! Sakayo said as she kicked sanzu by the feet. Ouch! What was that for?! Sanzu asked and look at her.

For eating my food! You Barbie looking drug addict" Sakayo growled while Ran and Rindou just continue eating, enjoying the things that were happening.

Oh what good brothers they are.

......
Hello! I am literally sorry that this was a late update! This was supposed to be yesterdays update but I just finished writing the chapter today.

I'll try to make sure that the next update will be on time!