〡eight 〡

--

I'm back! Also sanzu is here" sakayo said as she and her friends came to the living room finding her brothers working on their laptops.

Sanzu, don't tell me you used my card last time we went to the bar" rindou said and glared at sanzu.

I probably did" sanzu said casually as he walk towards them, probably going to bother them while they work.

I swear if you do something stupid to interrupt me I'll tie you up side down" rindou said making sakayo look at her friends.

I think it's better if we go upstairs, maybe to the library " she said with a smile.

You have a whole ass library in your house?! Akira ask and sakayo hum as she went upstairs. Hurry up" she said as they soon followed after her and towards the library.

Akira and Ivy's mouth hung open as they entered the library, damn this is much bigger than out classroom" Ivy said as Akira nod.

You three can seat over there while I go back down stairs to get us some snacks, you guys can read a book if you want to" sakayo said before she left to get some snacks.

Was it true? Ran ask as soon as she saw her walking down stairs. Hmm? Sakayo ask a bit confused on what her brother was talking about.

About the guy who tried to do something to you" Ran said. Oh, yeah that's true" sakayo casually answered as she went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

We'll be in the library if you need me" sakayo said to her brothers and went back upstairs.

I'm back with the snacks" sakayo said as she opened the library door. Ohh! What did you bring" Akira said as she went over to see what sakayo brought.

Hmm~ cookies! Akira said as she took one from the tray sakayo was holding and ate it.

Oh, chocolate chip cookies" Akira said as she took another cookie. Hey! Don't eat all of it" Ivy said as she too went to take some for her and James.

Sakayo let's out a chuckle, she then sat down. Now what? Sakayo ask making Akira shrug as she took yet another cookie.

How about we finished this snack first then we can go and hang out" Ivy said and sakayo nod.

But I need to go home before 7:00 later" sakayo said to them making Akira look at the watch on her wrist.

Well looks like we have at least 3 hours to hang out" she said as they ate the cookie. Now let's go! Ivy said as she dragged James out.

Hey! It was your idea wasn't it? Coming for a snack? Sakayo said making Ivy stop. Hm? I don't know what your talking about " she said before she went down stairs, still dragging James along with her.

Akira and Sakayo look at each other before laughing and followed after the other two shortly.

Bro we're going now! I'll be home before 7:00" sakayo said as she went pass the living room.

Don't forget to message or call us if your on your way home" she heard Ran said. I will" she responded before she closed the door.

Now let's go! Sakayo said making the other three nod. But to where? James ask making her stop.

That's what I don't know" sakayo said making Ivy laugh, how about we go to the mall first then we go to the arcade? Ivy said.

That sounds good to me" James said before he looked at sakayo and Akira. Sure" both Akira and Sakayo said as they began walking again.

So.. Are we just gonna walk all the way to the mall? Or are we gonna grab a taxi? Akira ask.

Well, the mall is a little far from here so we better grab a ride a taxi" sakayo said making them nod.

[... ]

Why do I have to carry all of this again? James ask as he carried a few bags filled with things Ivy, Akira and Sakayo bought.

No reason" Ivy said as she look at her boyfriend who sigh but still smiled as they exited the mall.

Now to the arcade! Akira said as they began walking to the arcade. Just then sakayo's phone rang.

Just a min, it's my brother" sakayo said before she answered her phone. Hey bro? Need anything? Sakayo ask.

No, but you need to go home now" Ran said to her making her furrow her brow. Eh? Why? I still have about 45 minutes" sakayo said.

I'll explain it to you later just go home now" Ran said and she sigh and answered a small yes.

I already sent someone to pick you up" Ran added before hanging up. Just at that moment sanzu came to them.

..........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the short chapter!