✦forty two ✦

"Sakayo! Helppp!" Akira whined as she run towards sakayo and hid behind her back. "Huh? What's wrong?" Sakayo asked but soon stopped when she saw a group of girls walking towards them.

"Can I help you?" She asked once the girls reached them. "Yes, you can step aside so that I can speak to that girl" one of the girls said.

"And if I don't step aside? What will you do? Slap me?" Sakayo scoffed as she stared at the girl. "How dare you speak to her like that! Do you even know who she is?!" One of the girl's minion said.

"No? Do I need to know who she is? I presume she isn't someone important since I would clearly remember her name if she was" Sakayo shrugged at them.

"Now, if you'll excuse us. We still have a class to attend to" Sakayo said and was about to walk away when the girl said something.

"I'm Mitsuki Ishaki! Now you know who I am. Apologies!" The girl, Mitsuki said. "And do you fucking know who I am?" Sakayo raised a brow at them.

"No" they all answered making sakayo roll her eyes. "Well you clearly need to know who you're messing with. Well unless you wanna be expelled from the school without any reason" Sakayo snickered and turned away, dragging Akira with her.

"Bitch! You better watch out later!" She heard Mitsuki yell but she just ignored it. "So, mind explaining to me why the hell were they even following you?" Sakayo asked.

"I don't even know, they just suddenly approached me and asked if I wanted to be their friend since I looked rich" she answered.

"So let me get this straight, they wanted to be your friend because your rich?" Sakayo asked and Akira just hummed in response.

"Ugh, what a bitch. Be sure you stay out from her. Or else she's gonna end up with broken bones or dead" sakayo said with a huff.

"Hmm yeah, maybe I should stick close to her. That way she's really gonna end up in the hospital" Akira snickered making sakayo roll her eyes.

"Pfft yeah alright, just hurry up to your class. I'll be going now" Sakayo said and left.

{... }

"So did that bitch mitsuki approached you again?" Sakayo asked as she, Akira and Ivy walked towards the cafeteria to eat lunch.

"Hmm, nope I haven't seen her after what happened earlier" Akira respond.

"Oh look, if it isn't the bitch from earlier" They all heard a voice said as soon as they entered the cafeteria. "Damn, I jinxed that didn't I?" Akira huffed.

"Oh look, if it isn't the fucking nobody from earlier" Sakayo snort as she looked at Mitsuki. "I didn't know that the school allows a bunch of nobodies inside" she added with a snicker.

"You!" Mitsuki pointed a finger at her, her face was red. "Yes me" sakayo said causing Akira and Ivy to cough up a laugh.

The whole cafeteria went silent the second Mitsuki called sakayo out.

"Does she even know who's she talking to?" A student asked her friend besides her.

"I don't know, she probably doesn't. Since if she did do you think she'll call her out like that?" Her friend answered. And soon different murmurs and whispers rang around the cafeteria.

"Is that girl seeking to be expelled?"

"Damn, I don't think she'll was that brave to call sakayo out"

"Pfft, bitch's courting death"

"Poor girl, she's probably gonna end in the hospital"

"You should know who I am just by hearing what the other students are saying. So if you want to stay on this school you better fuck off" Sakayo said before leaving.

But before she can even fully leave, couple of gasp can be heard when Mitsuki suddenly splash a glass of water at sakayo.

"Bitch, don't expect me to go easy on you after this! You better watch you back since I will be sure to make your life a living hell here in school" Sakayo spat as she stormed off.

She then went to her locker and got her extra clothes that she brings with her. She then went to the clinic to change.

"Damn bitch is really seeking trouble, then fine. Is she wants trouble I'll give her a war" Sakayo huffed as she dialed her brothers number.

.....

Hello! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!