〡fourteen〡

....

And you didn't even though about waking me up?! Sakayo groaned as she woke up due to the noise outside her room.

When Ran opened the door and saw that sakayo was already awake with a frown as she tiredly rub her eyes.

Now look what you did! You woke my baby sister up! Ran said as he smacked sanzu. But aren't you gonna wake her up?! Sanzu asked as he glared at Ran.

Yes I was" Ran answered as sakayo look at both of them. Can you two leave? Your gonna give me a headache first thing in the morning" she mumbled.

Okay, breakfast will be ready in a few" Ran said as he dragged sanzu out of his little sisters room.

Finally, peace " sakayo mumbled as she layed down on her bed again. But after a few minutes stood up and made her bed before going to her closet to take her uniform.

Maybe I can do my laundry after school later' she thought as she sets down her uniform in her bed before grabbing her towel and shutting her closet.

She then proceeded to her bathroom to take a bath. Once she was done bathing and changing she went down stairs where she can smell the aroma of eggs, bacon and sausage coming from the kitchen.

She put her bag down on the sofa and went to the kitchen. Morning big bro" sakayo said as she sat down besides rindou.

Morning sis" Ran said as he handed a plate with some bacon, eggs and sausages. Morning " Rindou said to her and patted her head making her smile.

She then looked at sanzu, Good morning to you too I guess " she said with a sigh making sanzu scoff.

Hey! I was being a nice and decent person to greet you and all I get is a scoff? How rude! Sakayo huffed making Ran chuckle.

Eat your food now or else your gonna be late for school" Ran said and sakayo began eating her breakfast while her brothers and sanzu talked about their work.

I'm done, I'll be going to school now" Sakayo said as she put her plate in the sink and kissed her brothers on the cheek goodbye.

Sanzu stared at her for a few seconds while she went out of the kitchen. Hey! Stop staring at my sister! Ran and Rindou said at the same time as they kicked sanzu.

The fuck?! Sanzu hissed as he felt the slight pain in his legs where the brother's kicked him.

Sakayo heard the small commotion on the kitchen but she decided to just ignore it and just go to school.

She hummed a song as she walked her way to school. Not until when she passed near an ally way someone grabbed her.

Something was then put in my nose making her vision slightly blurry and seconds later she passed out.

She looks rich, bet her parents will pay us a lot of money just get her back" a guy said as he stared at sakayo who was now passed out.

Oh how fucked up they are once they knew who she is.

***

Why isn't she answering her phone? Ran asked as he put his phone down on the coffee table.

This was the fifth time he called sakayo but she didn't answer, not even once. Rindou rushed inside the living room making Ran look at him.

She wasn't in her school, her best friend said she didn't come to school at all" Rindou said making Ran grit his teeth.

Call our men, and track her phone" Ran said and rindou nod and was about to leave when Ran's phone rang.

He immediately picked it up and put it on speaker, making Rindou and sanzu who was also there hear.

If you want the girl back you better give us money or else she will get hurt" an unfamiliar voice said.

We will send you the address and better not of calling the police" the guy said before he hung up.

Sanzu scoff, call the police? The fuck does he think we're idiots? Sanzu said making Ran and Rindou look at him.

Well you are" Rindou said making Sanzu glare at him. Enough, you two can fight when sakayo is here, safe and sound " Ran said stopping them before they can even start.

Fine" They both grumble as Rindou left to call some of their men while Sanzu and Ran waited for the guy to send the address.

[ meanwhile ]

Your fucked up, just wait till my brothers get here" Sakayo said as she looked at the five men in front of her.

One of them glared at her, shut up! He yelled at her earning an eye roll from sakayo.

Fuck you! Sakayo said earning a slap from the guy. She just smirk at him, better beg for your life later" sakayo said as the man walk away.

.......

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please forgive me if this was short!

See you in the next update!

I am literally sorry! This was supposed to be published yesterday but I forgot so yeah.....