〡 four 〡

[...... ]

That's all for today, please study this due to the upcoming exams" the teacher said and left.

A sigh escaped sakayo's lips as she pack her things and went out. Sakayo! Ivy said as she ran up to sakayo once she saw her.

Hey ivy" sakayo said with a smile as the three of them walk towards the exit.

Wanna hang out sakayo? Akira ask and sakayo was about to answer when she saw her brothers in the front gate.

I guess not" ivy said with a small sigh as she notice sakayo's brothers. Maybe tomorrow " sakayo said with a small smile as she walk towards her brothers.

She by then only noticed sanzu sitting inside the car, what are you guys doing here? Sakayo ask.

Why, can't we pick up our little cute sister and go to the mall? Ran ask with a chuckle.

So where going to the mall? She ask and Ran just nod, can they come? Sakayo ask pointing at Ivy and Akira.

Eh, there's no need sakayo, we can just go tomorrow " ivy said and Akira just agree with her.

Sure" Ran answered making sakayo smile, nah let's just go today" sakayo said as she pulled her friends.

Rindou and Ran then got in the car, while sakayo and her friends were at the back along with sanzu.

She and sanzu sat besides each other. And oh I forgot to tell you sanzu will be the one treating today" Ran said.

Huh?! Sanzu looked at him, what's that suppose to mean?! Sanzu ask but Ran just ignore him and sakayo let out a small audible laugh.

---

About 1 hour later they were walking around the mall, sakayo was enjoying her time with her friends and with her brothers.

Ivy got a phone call from her mom saying that she needs to go home since there was something important she wanna discussed about. And after that Akira also left.

Don't you want to buy anything sakayo? Ran ask as they continue to look around.

Not until sakayo noticed her favorite brand store, she drag her brothers there and Sanzu was praying that she doesn't spend much.

Ran noticed Sanzu's face and laugh, don't worry Sakayo isn't the one to spend to much money in this, well expect is its food" Ran said as sanzu sigh in relief.

Sakayo heard this and turned to Ran, can we buy some food after this? She ask and tilted her head a little.

Ran looked at sanzu and laugh, sure we can, after all its still sanzu's treat" Ran said with a snicker.

Sakayo then turned to sanzu and smiled, thanks for the treat" she said and gave him a small hug before she let go of him.

Sakayo then began looking around, ohh this dress looks pretty " she mumbled and checked the prize tag, yeah I'm sure he wouldn't mind' she thought as I pick it up.

She then began picking a few more clothes, I'm done" sakayo said holding a few dozen of clothes.

The fuck! You said she doesn't spend much! Sanzu said as he look at Ran. Yeah but if it's our money " Ran said with a chuckle.

Sakayo looked at her brother and saw a angry sanzu standing besides her brother, if looks could kill brother might be dead now' sakayo thought to herself with a laugh.

Oi sanzu! Where's your card? Sakayo ask and looked at sanzu. He groaned but still went to her and gave the cashier his black card.

Oh my, what a lucky girl you are with your boyfriend " the cashier said as she handed back sanzu his card.

Ah, he isn't my boyfriend. Just a friend" sakayo said as she wave off what the cashier said. Oh really? What a shame then you two look cute together " she said.

Sakayo blush a little as he glance at sanzu. She took the bags from the lady who handed it to her and went to her brothers.

Can we eat now? I'm hungry" sakayo said still looking down on the floor. Hmm? I something the matter sis? Ran ask but sakayo just shake her head.

I'm probably just hungry " she said and Ran just nod even though he doesn't believe it. He knew her like he knew his own mind.

If something was wrong with her he or rindou would quickly know and the same goes for them.

Ohhh ramen! Sakayo said as she saw a ramen shop and then proceeded to drag her brothers.

We can walk fine by ourselves you know" rindou said but sakayo didn't listen and continue to drag them to the entrance.

Sanzu just followed behind them holding the bags since sakayo gave it to him before she proceeded to drag her brothers.

They look for a seat and luckily they found one at the back, a waiter then took their order.

..........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed this