〡twelve 〡

Sakayo was right, after school she was called to the principals office, only to be met with her brothers and three scared parents.

Uhh... Sakayo said gaining the attention of her brothers. She came to them and gave the two of them hugs.

Hey bro " she said with a smile as Ran patted her head with a smile but it quickly changed into a scowl when he look at the three girls and their families.

Mister Haitani, I'm sure there's another way for them right? The principal asked slightly nervous making Ran look at him.

No, they should have thought about this before trying to do something stupid to my sister" Ran growled.

We want them out of this school " Rindou added as he pointed at the three girls who each flinch and hid behind their parents.

What?! You can't do that! One of the girls mom, or Kate's mom said to them. Ran raise a brow at her.

And what makes you think we can't do that? Ran asked. Well we support some funds here in the school " she response with a smirk.

This cause the three siblings to snort, well sorry to burst your bubble but my brothers supply more than half of the funds here in school " sakayo said with a smirk.

Kate's mom went silent, two choices " sakayo said. You leave the school and we won't bother you anymore or stay in school and see what happens to you" she said, directly looking at the three girls.

Kayla gained a bit confidence since she said that the three of them will stay. Suit yourself then, just don't blame me" sakayo said as she and her brother left.

What did they do anyway? Rindou asked as they walk down the hallway, ignoring the states of the other students.

Huh? O thought the principal told you? Sakayo asked a bit confused. Ran just shake his head and looked at her, as if wanting her to explain.

Well, when I got here earlier and went to my classroom I was gonna take a seat in my chair when all of sudden when I sat down my ass was met with the floor. Turned around to see the three of them snickering " sakayo said.

So when it was lunch time and I saw them thought I could have a little pay back" sakayo added making her brothers nod.

Well there fault for starting it" Rindou said with a smirk causing his sister to smile.

Alright you two get inside" Ran said after they arrived at the car. Sakayo got in the backseat while rindou was on the passenger seat and Ran was driving.

Ooh can we stop by the small coffee shop over there Ran? Please? Sakayo said once they neared the coffee shop she wanted to go to.

Hm? Okay then" Ran said as he parked the car and sakayo grab her wallet and got out of the car.

I'll be back in a few" she said to her brothers and left. The bell chimed softly as she entered the small cozy coffee shop.

She went to the counter to order. Hi can I get a large mocha Frappuccino? Sakayo said to the lady behind the counter who just smiled at her and nod.

She payed for it and waited as she made the coffee. After a few minutes later the lady handed the coffee to her.

Sakayo thanks her before leaving and began walking back to the car when someone bumped hard into her, making her stumble a but and let go of her coffee.

The heck? Sakayo said as she watch as her newly bought coffee spilled on her uniform and on the ground. She looked and glared at the person who bumped into her.

The guy who bumped into her just smirk. Sorry bout that sweetheart, how about I buy you a new one and we have a little chat? He said and slightly lick his lips making sakayo look at him in disgust.

I don't think so, I suggest you get away from my sister before I gut you out" Ran whispered at the guys ear as he and Rindou stood at either side of the guy.

Ran looked at his sister, I'll buy you a new one" Ran said and she just nod and went pass them and got inside the car.

........

Hey! I hoped you enjoyed the chapter? Hope you did and if so please leave a vote or comment!

See you next Monday for the next update!