〡twenty one 〡

Tell again on why the fuck are you using my card? And the the hell am I carrying all your thing? Sanzu asked as we walk around the mall.

Because I said so, now shut your mouth" Sakayo said as she slightly turned her head to him. And plus, this is the last store I wanna go to" she added.

Do you wanna go grab a coffee after this? Sakayo ask as they walk towards the store she wanted to go to.

And use my card? No" Sanzu said making sakayo huff. Your choice then" she grumbled as she rolled her eyes.

And I didn't say I was gonna use your card now did I? Sakayo added. Fine" sanzu grumbled making sakayo smile in victory.

[... ]

Here's your coffee mam enjoy" the lady behind the counter smiled as she handed sakayo her coffee.

Thank you" sakayo smiled as she handed the other coffee to sanzu. And oh, keep the change" sakayo added as she walk away with sanzu.

Just as they were about to walk out, a guy purposely bumped into sakayo making her coffee spill on her.

Sakayo let out a hiss as the hot coffee made coffee contact with her clothes. What the fuck? Sakayo growled as she look at the guy who bumped into her.

Oh come on sweetheart, I didn't mean it. How about I buy you another one hm? The guy grinned as he leaned in a bit to her.

He suddenly let out a yelp as sanzu poured his coffee on the guys head. The guy glared at sanzu who didn't back down and glared back at him much colder.

Fuck off" Sanzu growled as he grabbed sakayo's hand and walk of the cafe, leaving the man and the other customers and along with the staff's stunned.

You didn't have to waste your coffee you know, you couldn't have just give it to me" sakayo huffed as she look down on her shirt.

She let out a sigh. Let's just go home" she mumbled and began walking out of the mall towards the parking lot.

I can just buy you a new one"  sanzu grumbled as he followed behind her. Sakayo turned her head a bit to him.

Nah, no need" she huffed and look straight back again. But you recognized his face right? I'm telling my brothers about this" she grumbled making sanzu let out a chuckle.

What? Sakayo raised a brow at him on why he suddenly let out a chuckle without a reason. Did I say something funny? Sakayo asked a bit confused.

Nah, I just remembered something " ssanzu respond as they arrived at the car.

And that is? Sakayo asked a bit curious on what could he had remembered to make him chuckle like that suddenly.

Me torturing someone " Sanzu grinned as he closed the trunk where he put all of the bags he was holding.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! I am so sorry if it had many mistakes since I just kinda rushed this one.

Hope you guys will leave a vote and comment! Thank you and see you in the next chapter :>