〡seventeen〡

Okay, I'm sorry" Sakayo grumble as Rindou smack her. But it's not fair! Ran was the one who tackled you" she said to him as they walk out of the kitchen.

Oh don't worry, he'll get what he deserves since he isn't aloud to drive any of my cars" Rindou said.

Huh? Why not" Ran asked. Other than the fact that you damaged one of them last time? Not to mention the couple of time you got home with a flat tire the next morning " Rindou said with a glare.

Not to mention most of the cars don't have fuel since your to lazy to fill them once your done using them" Rindou added making Ran sigh.

Fine, fine I won't use your car" Ran grumble making sakayo poke her at tongue at him.

When will the food get here? I'm hungry" sakayo said as she sat back down on the couch.

We just ordered it about 7 minutes ago, be patient " Ran said as he sat besides her.

Sakayo let out a small sigh as she just scrolled through her phone to pass some time.

***
Finally! Sakayo said as soon as she heard a knock on the door. Hungry munch? Ran asked with a small laugh making sakayo nod.

Of course! I haven't eaten lunch" Sakayo said making them frown. Should have killed that bastard in a more brutal way" Ran growled.

We can talk about that later, I want to eat " Sakayo huffed making Ran nod with a laugh as he stood up to open the door.

Seconds later Ran came back with the food in his hand. Finally! Sakayo said as Ran handed her one, then he handed the other to Rindou and finally to Sanzu.

I forgot to asked, where do you want to celebrate your birthday? Ran asked as he continued to eat his food.

But isn't my birthday like next month? Why plan this now? Surely we can just plan it a week before" Sakayo raised a brow at her brother while she continue to eat.

Yeah know idiot, we just wanna find a place for you" Rindou response making sakayo slightly nod her head.

Hmm well we can talk about it after we eat" sakayo said with a grin making her brothers nod.

There was nothing they wouldn't do just to make her smile.

.....

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's character! Am I literally sorry for the short chapter though.

See ya next week!

Vote and comment!