〡thirty six〡

[.... ]

"Sakayo? Sis time to wake up or else your gonna be late for school" Ran said as he knocked on the door.

"Hmm, I'm up" sakayo let out a small groan as she responded and turned around. "Come on sis, time to wake up" Ran said as he knocked on the door again.

"Alright, I'm up now" Sakayo let out a small yawn and sat up. Rubbing her eyes she turned towards her door. "You can leave now since I'm already up!" She said making Ran chuckle.

"Alright, don't take too long now. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes" he said before leaving, finally leaving her alone.

"Ah damn just a few days of not going to school really makes me miss it. Well not that I miss school, I miss my friends more than school" sakayo grumbled to herself as she stood up and tidied her bed before going to her closet.

"Yeah I better ask Ran to really get a maid, I'm either to tired or to lazy to do the laundry this pass week" she mumbled.

She then proceeded to go to her bathroom. She turned on the shower and hopped in after stripping out of her clothes.

And once she was done showering, she grabbed her towel before drying herself up and changing into her uniform. "Should I style my hair today? Nah to lazy" she sighed as she walked out of her bathroom while drying her hair using her towel.

Once she was done, she began brushing her hair. Once she was done with that she grabbed all her things and made she didn't forget anything before leaving her room.

"Morning sis" Ran greeted her once she entered the kitchen. "Morning" sakayo greeted back as she sat down, putting her bag on the chair besides her.

Ran then set a plate filled with eggs, bacon and some sausages in front of her. "Eat well and then go to school. Rin will drive you there" Ran said as he patted her head.

"Hmm" sakayo just hummed in response as she was busy eating some bacon. Ran just chuckled at his sister while he took a seat besides her and also began eating.

"Speaking of Rin, where is he?" Sakayo asked after she swallowed the bacon she was eating. "Really? I'm over here sitting in the couch. You didn't see me?" Rindou asked from the living room.

"Eh? Sorry I didn't see you earlier" Sakayo sheepishly chuckled. "Whatever, just hurry up or else your gonna be late" Rindou said.

"Alright, don't worry I'm almost done!" Sakayo response as she quickly finished her food. She then put her plate in the sink before grabbing her bag. "Bye bro" She said as she kissed her brothers cheek before leaving.

"Alright, I'm ready to go" Sakayo said to Rindou. "Alright let's go" Rindou said and stood up. "Oh yeah" Sakayo paused and looked at the kitchen.

"Can I hang out with my friends later after school?" She asked waiting for Ran to respond. "Sure, just be safe and call me or Rin if anything" Ran said making her grin.

"I will, bye" She said and run after rindou who was now waiting inside the car. "Hurry up" he said making her huff. "Just wait will you" she grumbled and got in the car.

Minutes later they finally arrived at the school. "Well bye now rin" Sakayo said before opening the door.

"Hmm, keep safe" Rindou said as sakayo closed the door and run off to the school gate where she saw her friends waiting for her.

"Sakayo! You have a lot to tell us don't you think?" Ivy smiled once she saw sakayo running to them. "Eh! Ummm yeah?" Sakayo said and looked away from her friend.

"Well why don't you start now, after all we still have a bit of time before class starts" Ivy said making her gulp. "Alright, alright. But not here okay?" Sakayo said as she looked around.

"Fine, we'll go to your room then. You better explain why your absent for a few days" Akira huffed making her hum.

"Alright, let's go then" Sakayo said and with that she was officially dragged by her friends towards her classroom.

........

Hi~ I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!