〡forty〡

"Oi, I heard you did something to my sister last time?" Rindou said as he put a hand on the guys shoulder making him turn around.

But before the guy can even utter a word, he received a punched from Rindou and crack was heard making sakayo whistle.

"I think you broke his nose" she said as she looked at the guy who was now sitting on the floor holding his bloody and broken nose.

"What the fuck dude?!" One of the guys friend said and was about to speak again when his eyes landed on the tattoo on Rindou's neck.

"Bonten?" He muttered as he stared at Rindou, with shocked and fear. And without another word Rindou just took out his gun and shot them.

None of the other customers nor staff dared to step forward, just hearing the guy say bonten when he saw Rindou, they knew they shouldn't interfere and just ignored it.

Sakayo just stared at the now dead body of the guys that tried to put something on her drink last time. "Well let's go to Ran now, I'm sure his probably waiting for us" she said and turned around to leave.

Rindou looked around and waved over a few of his men. "Clean this mess up, be sure to throw his body well" He said before following after sakayo.

"So did it go well? I hope the police won't easily find the bodies" Ran said as soon as he saw sakayo entered the room he was in, Rindou came inside a few seconds later.

"Don't worry, I'm sure those bastards know how to hide the body well. If not it's their body next that I'll be burying" Rindou shrugged as he took a glass of whiskey offered to him.

"So, when are we going home?" Sakayo asked as she looked her brothers. "Sakayo, we just got here, relax for a bit will you?" Ran said making sakayo huff.

"Don't even think of getting near my brother you slut!" Sakayo hissed as she glared at the girl who was going to them.

The girl glared back at didn't but didn't say another word and left. "Pfft, over protective much?" Ran laughed making sakayo roll her eyes at him.

"No, I just don't want a bitch sitting in front of me" She said with a huff making Ran laugh more.

"Just hurry up with your work, I wanna go home and sleep" she grumbled. "You can sleep if you want you know, we can just carry you back" Ran said after a few seconds later.

Rindou just scoffed at this. "More like me carrying you back home" he grumbled. "Nah, just hurry up" Sakayo said as she leaned on the couch.

Minutes later a few men came inside the room they were in, dragging two men behind them. "Finally here?" Ran asked with a raised brow as he stared at the guys who were dragged in by his subordinates.

"Boss! We're sorry! We didn't mean to do it!" The guy on the left pleaded making Rindou scoff.

"You should know the consequences of betraying us" Rindou glared at them. Ran had a lazy smirk on his face as he turned to one of his subordinates and nod.

The guy nodded back before leaving, returning after a few minutes later. By now he was accomplished by another two guys.

"You should know that it isn't only you who would be affected by what you did" He said making the guys who were now kneeling look at the guy who just arrived.

Their faces morphed with fear as they saw their families. "Boss! Please leave my family out of this! I'll do anything! Please just leave my wife and kids alone!" The guy on the left pleaded again. His whole body shakes as he sob.

"Please boss, I'll do anything just leave them out of this" he said as tears flow down his face.

He then turned to sakayo. "Do you really want your sister to watch as you kill an Innocent lady and some kids?" He asked making Ran scowl.

"Don't even think of using my sister just to make me pity you" he said as he waved his hand. The other three subordinates then dragged the two ladies and the kids away.

"No! Stella!" The guy said as sobs escapes his lips again. Sakayo looked at her brothers and huff, as she crossed her arms.

Ran looked at her and sighed. "Fine, I'll deal with you later" he said as the turned to the two men who were still kneeling. He then turned back to his sister.

"Come on, let's get you home" he said making her smile as she stood up and left. "Those two just left, leaving me here" Rindou groaned as he turned to his brother's subordinates.

"Take them away for now, we'll be back later" Rindou said before he stood up and left, quickly catching up with his siblings.

.........

Hello! Sorry for the late update. Do leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed today's chapter!