"Everything will be alright Chotu! Tere tension lene se mausam thik nahi ho jayega." Preeti told him over the phone. As if the siblings had a telepathic connection, she called to check on him.

"Hmm. What about Neetu?" He asked then.

"Uski flight delay ho gayi hai due to the weather of course. She's planning to leave by road." She replied.

"She mad or what? Adha se zyada din lagta hai! Mana kar usko!" He frowned, everything that wasn't going his way irritated him.

"Baba relax! Bol deti hu. Ye le tu Mom se baat kar!" She replied, letting their mother handle him.

"Kya hua beta?" Rita ji calmly asked.

"Event aage postpone karna pad sakta hai mom." He sighed, not at all wanting to do anything like that.

"Hum koi na koi solution nikal lenge baccha." She said. She was really rooting for her son, because she knew he was excited about this event in the company and it kept on saying how this was going to be a game changer in his career and she had been rooting for him all the while.

"Tu ghar aaja shaamko, sath me baith ke baat karte hai. Hm?" She added when he was quite silent.

"Aata hu." He agreed and hung up. He informed Shehnaaz about going to Preeti's place in the evening and the two took off early.

"Uff yeh baarish! Yaar office ke neeche aise keechad ka pool bana hua hai! You know, I was about to slip and fall into it a second ago!" Shehnaaz said, as soon as she got into the car.

"Hm. Be careful." He replied, focusing on the roads. She looked at him, knowing why he was upset.

There were very slight chances of the product launch taking place the next day, it hadn't stopped raining since the last 30 hours. He was so anxious and lost in thoughts that he wouldn't stop tapping his feet, even when reached home and everybody sat around the living room to discuss the things out, he hadn't spoken yet.

"Isko bolo na aap ke thoda chill kare! Abhi mausam hi aisa ho jayega kisi ne kaha socha tha!? Haina Jeez?" Shehnaaz said, trying to ease him up.

"Ha yaar." Ajay nodded.

"Sid, it's okay. We'll figur-" Preeti added and finally her brother looked up.

"It's not okay! It's not! My everything is on stake Preeti aur tu sab janti hai. Toh please yaar!" Sidharth's reply had silenced the hall.

"Unpe kyu gussa kar raha hai? Hum sab samajh rahe hai ke tujhe kis baat ki tension ho rahi hai. Everyone's worried!" Shehnaaz didn't like it when he snapped at Preeti.

"Shehnaaz let it be." Preeti tried to make her sit quietly because she didn't know that entire thing.

"Kyu let it be?" Sidharth replied and turned to Shehnaaz.

"Tum kya janti ho mujhe kis baat ki tension hai? Do you know how much money is invested into this project? Do you even know what will be the impact if the product isn't launched tomorrow? Mausam kharab ho gaya usme kuch nahi kar sakte lekin mere paise toh zarur doob jayenge isi baarish me! Crores of rupees, I've taken up crores of rupees from the market! Do you even get that?" He told her and the sharpness in his tone described how disturbed he was.

"Sidharth bas ho gaya abhi. Wo bhi tumhare liye pareshan hai beta, aise baat mat kar." Rita ji intervened, her heart gave out to her son who was so distressed.

"Shehnaaz, chai bana degi beta sabke liye?" She asked her, trying to lessen the tension in the air.

"Hanji." Shehnaaz nodded, walking out of the room. She was upset because she was only trying to help him through the situation but she wasn't able to. She wanted him to know that she'll be there by his side through every thick and thin like he had been and they'll figure it out somehow but maybe her presence wasn't helping him.

"Itna gussa kyu kar raha hai!?" Rita ji was talking to him.

"Mai bhi gussa nahi karna chahta, lekin ye thodi der chup nahi baith sakti? Har waqt bolna hai isko, har baat pe bolna hai!" He mumbled.

"Toh tune baat kyu nahi ki usse?" Preeti countered.

"Kyuki nahi samajh payegi wo ye sab, vaise bhi uska internship chal raha hai acha khasa. I didn't wanna stress her." He replied.

"Kya baat nahi ki?" Rita ji asked, confused. There was certainly something more to the issue that she certainly didn't know. He took a deep breath, he had to let his mother know now.

"Mom, loan liya hai maine bohot sara. Uss din Dayal se jo deal hui usme mera ghar girvi rakha hai! Jitna bhi invest hua hai, utna hi launch event me lagega." He sighed, replying and just then Shehnaaz joined them with a loaded tray in her hands. She was stunned, he never mentioned anything like that to her.

"I'm sorry, nahi pata tha mujhe! Bataya nahi tha kisi ne." She told him, keeping the tray on the table and dismissing herself into the room.

It hurt a lot when she wasn't even told what was happening around and then blamed like she was the insensitive one. He didn't even tell when he pledged his house and property! Even though it was his belongings legally, she had been living with him for a year in that place! At least she deserved to know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello ji.. happy Sunday.. I'm here with this chapter to turn it around.. aa gaya hai kahani me twist!!!!

Okay.. being worried and anxious about his event is one thing but is his anger justified?? What do you think??

Shehnaaz was just trying to help him and not rile him up.. should she have chosen another way to save herself from his wrath?

Also, mere exams paas aa gaye hai.. I'll be slightly irregular for two weeks or so.. keep supporting me and do wish me luck.. I'll try to update but I'm not sure when..