Chapter 59

"Coke?" Shehnaaz forwarded her glass of cold drink that she couldn't finish to Sidharth to find him dozing off in the middle of their movie.

"Sidharth!!" She hissed, waking him up.

"Ha? Movie khatam?" He asked as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Tu so raha tha? Yaha itna serious action scene chal raha hai aur tu so raha tha?!" She hit him with questions.

"Aise upar asmaan me ladne ko action nahi bolte." He scoffed, the movie was filled with over the top action and SRK's abs all over the screen. It was fine, not as amazing as Shehnaaz's hootings every time the hero would overtake the villain's evil plans.

"Jaise teri Hollywood ki transformers, terminators aur mission impossible me toh action itna simple hota hai!" She teased him.

"Aye, Terminator ko kuch mat bolna." He warned her. The Terminator was his favourite childhood movie that had been loved worldwide for its pace and superb action sequences, also Arnold Schwarzenegger was his favourite.

"Toh tu bhi mere favourite actor ki movie ko bakwas bol raha tha." She pointed out then.

"Maine iss movie ko bakwas nahi bola, okay? Mujhe bas action pasand nahi aaya!" He clarified so that she wouldn't get hurt in the middle of the night.

"Thik hai. Abhi jab aaye hai movie dekhne toh so mat!" She pointed out, handing him a couple of candies from her pocket.

"Tu PVR ke andar toffies kaise leke aayi?" He asked, popping up one into his mouth.

"Jugad!" She chuckled, shifting her focus back to the big screen while making sure her man doesn't fall asleep again. Finishing off the movie was quite a job and they had dinner out.

"Kya dekh rahi hai?" He asked her while on their way back home.

"Bas ye boutique. Kapde ache dikh rahe hai uske." She replied, looking over to a fancy store on the way.

"You like it? Dekhna hai wo store?" He asked.

"Nah nah. Mujhe model zyada achi dikh rahi thi." She shrugged off, looking away. She sighed, resting her back against the seat comfortably and thought about it, the model in the poster was wearing a bodycon dress with a pair black stilettos and a shimmery clutch, the attire was quite satisfying and complemented the looks of the lady. Impressive.

"Yeh jo, uh- tune wo model ki photo dekhi thi peeche?" She asked him.

"Ha dekhi." He nodded. "

Usne jo pehna tha, wo sara designer decide karte hai?" She asked further.

"Ha, I guess." He nodded, taking a look at her.

"I think you'd look good in that dress!" He complimented.

"Aw! Thank you." She thanked him by blowing him a kiss on his cheek.

"Ye wali dress kaisi hai jo maine pehni hai?" She asked.

"Achi hai, bohot achi hai. But I believe you'll look better without it." He winked, answering.

"Gandi baatein!" She sighed, hitting his arm.

"Wo dress ke bare me puch rahi thi tu? You interested in designing? I've seen you checking a couple of stores like that." He asked a little later.

"Nah. Not exactly. Dress banane ke liye bohot creative dimag chahiye." She replied as she shook her head.

"Toh tujhe nahi lagta tu creative hai?" He asked surprised.

"You think I'm creative?" She smiled.

"Of course, roz hurt hone ke liye nayi baat nikal leti hai. I mean, how creative is that?" He asked and this time she seriously hit him on the arm.