Chapter 77

"Sir the ad shoot is scheduled at 5pm." The manager, Atul, informed him.

"What do I have to do there?!" Sidharth replied, he had a lot to look after rather than to accompany actors to their shoot. They were paid to act accordingly, what was he supposed to do with them? He thought.

"Sir pehla shoot hai aaj, formality ke liye jana chahiye. Ek rapport banana hai unke sath, at least for the media buzz." Atul requested.

"Hm, I get that. And how are the preparations going on?" Sidharth asked.

"Sir Marriott has been booked accordingly, ek baar ad shoot ho jaye phir invitations chale jayenge." Atul replied.

"Also sir, your meeting with Dayal Singh has been fixed in the evening as well, we'll directly go for it after the shoot." Atul added.

"Hm." Sidharth nodded, dismissing Atul and calling Preeti to let her know about the same.

All the money he owned, almost all of it had been invested in this Fitbit project. This Fitbit was his greatest product of all time, that had already taken up a handsome amount of money and now Sidharth was looking for a personal loan to arrange the launch party. Such was the need, everything had to be grand and extravagant in order to assure they'd reach the audience properly.

Dayal Singh was the industry's private money lender and it was easy to take up the loan from him rather than approaching the banks because the last time Sidharth did that, someone from the bank had leaked a fake news in the media about his bankruptcy after his product didn't do well in the market. Preeti had huge contacts in the industry as well, being the real estate owner herself, she had managed to gain a really good impression by getting all the famous people the places they wanted.

"Hii Pri, tu shaam ko free hai?" He called her.

"Kitne baje? Meeting aj ki fix ho gayi kya?" She asked him back.

"Ha, shaamko. Around 7." He replied.

"Okay done, I'm free after 7 anyways." She replied, dismissing her assistant to talk to her brother.

"Aakhri baar puch rahi hu, do you really wanna do this? Lemme help you na Chhotu!?" She requested. After Sidharth had told her that he needed a personal loan, his sister had herself offered him the money.

"Nahi Pri. I've made my mind, abhi dimag mat kharab kar." He replied, rolling his eyes at her.

"Kyu? Mere paise aur tere paise me koi farak hai kya? Chhod na Dayal ka chakkar, mai usko handle kar lungi." She tried asking him one last time.

"Nahi Preeti. I've told you this already, you'll need the money for Abhyukt later. Uske future ke liye rakh na! I'll manage. And tell me this one thing, Dayal ke sath meeting toh tune hi arrange karwai hai, aren't you helping me already?" He replied, explaining to her.

"Han." She sighed, heartfelt with his response towards her offer. He was right in his own way whereas she simply wanted her brother to be able to ask her for anything and everything he needed.

"Or do you not trust me enough to put up with this loan?" His question picked her attention.

"I'll be fine Pri, this time everything will work out and this project will be one of my major hits! I'm telling you, I have this feeling." He replied on his own.

"Chhotu, are you crazy? Mujhe tere pe poora bharosa hai, I know this project will be a major hit! I know, I have that faith in you mere bacche! I just didn't want you to burden yourself with loans. But it's okay! Tujhe ho sahi lag raha hai, tu kar. I'm with you!" She clarified, sensing his hesitation from his words.

Strings Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें