Chapter 16

"Gosh! Snap out of your thoughts, Boboiboy!!" Probe said while smacking Boboiboy's back, "Aduh! Again?? I had my back straight this time!" Boboiboy remarked, "Yeah but that's not the point, look! They're starting." Probe pointed at the students who are preparing for battle, this match is Ying versus Tokoyami.

"What are they doing?" Boboiboy asked, "It's a Brutal Battle Royal! They're going to fight until one of them is out of bounds or immobilized." Probe explained which shocked Boboiboy of the word immobilized, "Immobilized?! That's dangerous isn't?!?" Boboiboy shakes Probe out of concern for his friends, Probe then smacked Boboiboy's hands away, "Relax, relax, Boboiboy. Don't you guys do that too when training??" Probe questioned and Boboiboy rubbed his hands because of the little smack from Probe, "Ah... you're right." Boboiboy said, "Except we use dummies! And I usually just split to train with myself.." Boboiboy added while mumbling halfway.

"Relax, they're strong anyways." Probe reassured Boboiboy which helped him considering he heard it from a villain admitting that they are indeed strong.

The fight with Tokoyami and Ying was quick, Ying used her speeding powers and kick Tokoyami out of bounds. "See? Quick and strong." Probe commented, "Hahaha, you're right." Boboiboy giggled and feeling relaxed.

Next up would be Yaya versus Katsuki.

"Strong like steel and a heart of gold, that's Yaya! From Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced as Yaya presents waits in the center of the stadium with her opponent on the other side, "Loud and explosive, it's your hero, Bakugo Katsuki!" Present Mic introduced before the fight starts.

"I'll crush you and be the number one, so don't think I'd be soft with you!" Katsuki announced, "After seeing your fight with Uraraka? I think not." Yaya replied with a smile, not caring for any insulting words he'll give to her. "Tsk! Whatever, let's get started." Katsuki said before going off to make the first move.

"Hey, Probe... how long exactly have I been thinking??" Boboiboy asked, "I feel like I'm missing something here." he added, "Well duh! You missed Izuku's fight with this Shinso guy! And also with Uraraka and Katsuki, the one that's Yaya is fighting right now." Probe answered, you could tell he was watching and listening intently, "What?! I've been out for that long??" Boboiboy questioned, "And? Did you figured it out about what you forgot about?" Probe asked, "...No..." Boboiboy slumped but quickly straightened his back because he sensed Probe's metallic hand reaching up, preparing to smack him at any moment.

Yaya flies out in the air but Katsuki changed up his trajectory and followed Yaya on her fly, "Yikes!" she yelped and decided to face him head on by kicking him on his face.

Katsuki tried to block it with his hand and since Yaya is strong because she uses gravity out of sheer will, Katsuki ended up flinging fast to the ground, fortunately, he wasn't out of bounds yet. "You're underestimating me..." Yaya mumbled, "Heh..! So those games before... are you doing it on purpose?" Katsuki said, turning his face to Yaya, her face scrunched up, making Katsuki's words to be factual and that made him fuming, "You!!! Are you underestimating me?! Or are your ego just way up high!!!" Katsuki yelled and started blasting up his quirk to go high up to Yaya.

"!!! I am not!" Yaya defended, "Nonsense! You! You and your friends are tryna be losers here on purpose aren't you?! Then why come here and be a hero in the first place?!?" Katsuki continued, blasting his quirk dangerously close to Yaya's face while she was caught off guard from Katsuki's statements. "Ah!!" Yaya yelped in pain from the explosions, if it were not from her fast recovery, she would've feel on the ground but since she recovered fast, she was able to steadily float just 5 meters high up on the ground. "Hah! I knew it! You wouldn't be like this if what I say isn't true! Then, you and your other friends are a bunch of selfish pricks who are slowing down the others who actually wanted to be heroes!" Katsuki shouted as he falls on the ground yet again, satisfied that he at least made a hit. But it wasn't enough so blasts up his quirk and direct himself to Yaya once more.