Chapter 13: The Start

After Aizawa and Hizashi goes about their way, the teens continue on with their noon.

Their day ended with smiles on their faces and separating their ways to go home.

School starts again and Adu Du starts something once more, more like planning though.

And after some days, the morning came for the sports festival event.

By the gates of UA, a crowd are inspected to be let in the school before going in.

"The security inspection is taking so long." A reporter voiced out to her partner, "They were just attacked by the villains. Of course they're being careful." he answered.

In the waiting room, almost all of class 1-A are there to prepare themselves. "Awww... I wanted to wear my costume." Mina whined, "We can't since we have to be fair." Ojiro answered and while the other students are chatting about, from a far table Gopal and the gang are preparing themselves. "Urrkk... I feel nervous all of a sudden..." Gopal said, gripping his stomach with his face planted on the table, "Calm down, Gopal. This isn't as hard as the ones we usually do anyways. It's going to be fun!" Ying said, "She's right, what are you so nervous about?" Fang added, "Probably because I'm more used to knowing [with fighting villains than to do a sports festival?]" Gopal bluntly said while switching languages from Japanese to Malay. "...what? You want to [fight a villain then?]" Fang replied, "[Of course not!]" Gopal answered back, "Then there you have it, don't be nervous." Fang replied, "It's not as easy as it looks." Gopal said, "And how is that gonna help me?!" Gopal added.

Then the door opened revealing Iida and Yaya with them both announcing in unison, "Everyone, are you ready?" the two said, "It's almost time to go!" Yaya added with her sunny smile plastered on her face.

"Nerves, nerves..." Mineta mumbled next with Izuku breathing in and out. Then, "Midoriya..." someone called out, a boy with a white and red hair. "Todoroki? What is it?" Izuku questioningly turn to face the boy, the other students in the room did the same as well. "Looking at it more objectively, I think I'm more capable than you." Todoroki bluntly said which shocked the greenette but answers with a nod and so Todoroki continues on to say, "But you're being favored by All Might." Izuku flinched by the boy's words, "I won't inquire about that... but I will beat you." Todoroki finished and to Izuku's shock, he  still try to understand the meaning of why Todoroki suddenly said all that to him even if he might never know.

"W-woah... the quiet ones always surprises me..." Gopal whispered, reminiscing the time when they were all in a dire situation, a classmate of theirs who was always quiet in the class had a surprising voice. "Uwahh... competitive I see. How nice!" Yaya said, "Yeah lah!" Ying agreed along with her, "Reminds me of you two except Izuku is pretty tame compared to how you guys compete." Fang added, "Hmph! Being fierce is good too!" Ying replied, "Yeah, yeah." Fang teased.

"I can't fall behind... I'm going to aim for it." Izuku said, "Okay." Todoroki plainly answered. Katsuki, who heard it all, uttered a tsk.

"Hey! Get ready audience!" Present Mic on screen announced with a cheerful shout for the crowd with them answering back with an excited yell. "Come forward, mass media!" Present Mic yelled and cameras with long lenses are all up and ready.

"It's the high school fighting ground that you all love. Everybody, UA sports festival is about to start!"

"Are you ready?!" Present Mic enthusiastically shouted before all the audience and students showed themselves at the center of the stage.

"Are you ready?" Someone asked, "Boboiboy?" they added and Boboiboy who had a slight difference of his outfit nodded in agreement. He put on his hood over his head and place a mask on half of his face, "I'm ready." Boboiboy answered.