Chapter 32

Yaya and Best Jeanist were able to finally contain and finish up with their work, and Katsuki gets freed from Best Jeanist's thread.

Yaya wiped her forehead, "Phew! That worked out well!" she commented, smiling at the job well done in front of her, "I wonder if Boboiboy is fine." she checked her watch and tapped some words in it.

Katsuki stomped right next to Yaya, "Chatting already, you punk?!" he said, causing Yaya to internally sigh, hidden in a strained smile.

Yaya faces him, "No, I'm fishing." Yaya said, though, that made Katsuki blew up his quirk on his palms, "Relax, Bakugo. It's not for fun." Yaya added, relaxing her smile.

"I'm just informing Boboiboy of the Nomus here." Yaya finished typing and turned off her watch, "And besides, I need to know if my friends are fine." she said.

Katsuki scoffed, "Friends? Plural? So you're all in it? Tsk!" Katsuki turned away, his back facing Yaya.

"Oh, come on. You're jumping in to conclusions." Yaya said, "So what if we have the same communication devices? It's not like it'll mean everything!" Yaya remarked.

"You already blew it with hiding your capabilities." Bakugo replied.

"Iida hid his as well..." Yaya countered back.

"But he showed it!" Bakugo talked back.

"I showed mine as well!" Yaya replied back.

"Kids!" Best Jeanist got in between them, "Stop with the bickering! We need to look around if there is any more Nomu or anyone that is in danger." he explained, "Bakugo and Yaya, go scout by the right, I'll take left." as he said that, he left both of the teens.

"Why? So she could babysit?!?" Bakugo shouted.

Reverse looked at his hands, his knee and his leg, he was alright. He was saved and his "dad" was here worried for him. That's all it matters to Reverse, he doesn't need to think much when he sees his reflection in the reflective surface of a glass cabinet, his eyes widened in fear as he saw his silver hair shining through at his side. His dye was wearing off and he'll be found out, 'Dad would find out I'm not his real son.' Reverse thought, his hands clutching at the silver hair, 'I need to dye this fast!' Reverse immediately got off the bed, taking off any wires that were placed on him and as his feet touched the cold floor, his blood went cold when he realized something else, glancing slowly at the machines and IV. 'They didn't check my DNA, did they?' Reverse wondered, 'No... It's okay, I might have the same DNA as the other me...' he took his eyes off the machines and stared at the ground, 'But what if there was a slight difference?'

His gaze from the floor turned cold as he looked at the doorknob, 'Late or not, I can get rid of that evidence....' Reverse plans to gaslight Admiral Amato, 'I just need to make sure he believes me. His own son.' Reverse makes his way to the door and opens it, revealing a row of doors in a long hallway.

Reverse begins to find the reception and the lab where documents are kept.

With Amato and Mechabot, the two were with Captain Kaizo and Adu Du. "Wei! Why would you let an evil alien roam free here?!" Mechabot pointed.

"You think I wanna be here lah?!?" Adu Du remarked and Kaizo's hand blocked Adu Du's view and stepped in front of him. Grabbing the attention to him instead.

"For now, he is in our custody because of... reasons..." Kaizo coughed, "But I'll have you two know that he hasn't made a scene nor scheme. He has been cooperating and helping us as well." Kaizo reported, "In 'helping', I mean by that Adu Du is helping what liquid is in that small test tube." Kaizo pointed at the glass that was on the table, dark and a bit gooey.