Chapter 23

"EXPLOSION LORD!!"

"NO!!" Midnight firmly made an X mark of her hands, "Why!?!" Katsuki questioned but is not disobeying nonetheless, "Alright, this been continuing long enough." Midnight admitted, "It seems you have a hard time in coming up a good hero name but not the name itself!" Midnight commented, "By the end of the school year, or hopefully end of internship, try -- no- be sure to think of a good hero name by then." Midnight pointed the blonde, she then nods her head slowly, "I'm sure you'll be able to think of one while having your internship..." Midnight whispered before saying her farewell as the class was almost coming to an end.

When she got out of the class, she saw Boboiboy and Adu Du silently fighting with each other, having one of their hands grab another's collar and the other grabbing the boy's hair and thus causing Midnight to consider a decision to fake a cough to grab the two boys attention, "Ahem!" she coughed and the two boys looked at her and immediately let go from each other and straightened themselves out. "Ah... haha, Hero Midnight... Hello!" Boboiboy awkwardly --attempting to act normal-- greeted the hero while the alien groaned in annoyance. Midnight smiled, seeing the boy with childlike behaviour, "Right..." she mumbled, closing the door behind her, "Ummm... I'm sorry if my hero costume is a bit... inappropriate for you, Boboiboy." she said, Boboiboy shakes his head, "Oh no! It's fine. I understand that pro heroes tend to have costumes that are compatible with their quirks." Boboiboy said, causing the hero to smile, "How understandable of you but then again, you are a hero yourself. This should be common sense for you." Midnight replied, "Well then, I have to get going now. Bye, Boboiboy!" Midnight said her byes and so did Boboiboy too, "Goodbye, Hero Midnight!" Boboiboy gave a big wave as Midnight fades into the distance.

"Tch! Why couldn't you just send some agents here to get me out?" Adu Du questioned, "Haizzz, I don't wanna bother anyone... and plus, you're a handful than any other villains out there. Always coming back..." Boboiboy explained with the last bit in a whisper, "What was that?" Adu Du said, "Nothing." Boboiboy replied. Then, silence, it took a few minutes for Adu Du to break it, "Gaa--!!! Mphff--!!" Adu Du's scream was cut off by Boboiboy, "What are you doing!?" Boboiboy whisperly shouted, "Are you trying to get into trouble?!" he continued, Adu Du then smacks away Boboiboy's hand, "I don't. Want to. Stand here for another minute!" Adu Du followed Boboiboy's volume, "Well, you have to wait! This is what you get for following us in the first place!" Boboiboy remarked, "Erk!" Adu Du gritted his teeth before looking away and folded his arms, he taps his foot a few times before he made a decision, "Fine." Adu Du complied, from what he heard from Boboiboy, this school is full of future heroes and pro heroes themselves, Adu Du can't be making an enemy right now especially with the state him and Probe is in.

"Hmm... why is Adu Du here anyway? Any guesses?" Fang whispered to Yaya, "Not sure, he couldn't have gotten out too quickly with your brother around." Yaya replied, "True." Fang smiled at Yaya's statement, "You made it sound like Adu Du could get out no matter which prison or jail he is in and it's just a matter of time he does..." Ying remarked and as Gopal heard her, he leans in closer, "Huh? What? What are you guys talking about???" Gopal asked, "About Adu Du." Ying replied but little did the four know, Aizawa was already behind them, "What about Adu Du?" Aizawa asked in the same volume as they are, causing Fang, Yaya and Ying to flinch at the sudden appearance behind them but Gopal was a bit slow and turned to Aizawa, "Aiyaa... Adu Du it's that villainous alien who keeps coming back!" Gopal whisperly shouted, hearing that, Aizawa raised his brow and the other three were sweating buckets while Gopal paused, closes his eyes, turns to the front and whistles.

Aizawa turns to look at the other three but they also copied Gopal. Aizawa then straightens his back, "A villain?" Aizawa said and every student had heard it, "Huh?" they all simultaneously said, turning around and gawk the people behind them, "What do you mean by that?" Kaminari squinted his eyes, "Ehhh... don't tell me that was a villain!?" Mina remarked, "Can't be, we met the guy before and didn't really do anything bad..." Uraraka responded, "True, they said he's just a troublemaker of sorts." Midoriya vouched.