ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Each time I saw everyone's questions, I kept trying to stop myself from answering in the comments T0T0T

My hands were tempted

So anyways, let the Q & A begins!

💌💌💌

[A Question from Daylightcream!] [Note: I used the info from Boboiboy wiki cuz I'm not sure of Boboiboy's character that much and also the ingredients from Yaya]

To Boboiboy ( i have alot for you (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) )

1) do you Miss your mother?

> Sure am! But not as much when I was younger. I was really down when I can't see my parents often, but I understand! And plus, I'm enjoying my new life with Tok Aba and with my friends too. It's good to enjoy the whatever is in the present rather than to lament when there's nothing.

2) whos your favorite? Mr tomato or Mr robot of destruction?

> Erk! Not sure... haha...ha..

> I love both equally!

3) what's your opinion about anyone in the kokotiam gang calling you "oboy", "orange boy", "Dino boy" "smoll boy" "tangerine"

> I don't mind but it gets annoying. I know they mean well, though, I do wish they would stop. Fortunately they don't call me that as often anymore. Thinking back, it was really funny! But I like my nickname more... my parents calls me that... so when others say it, it takes me back from when I used to be with my parents.

4)how would you describe yaya's cookies?

> Only when I'm in my wind element does it taste edible... No matter how many years she baked, it's still the same, hehe! That's kind of a talent!

> What's surprising though is that she can cook other foods and it would turn out delicious!! It's only the cookies that seemed off for some reason...

5)if you didnt meet the kokotiam gang and have elemental power, what would you think you Will be?

> If I didn't meet them then I must've just been staying back in my hometown instead of going to Tok Aba's home. Then... I guess I'd be making friends there and help around the robots.

> Maybe I'd become someone who can invent cool stuff like a... A.. uhhh... Hmmm.. anything that you think is cool!

6)what's your favorite moment ?

> That's easy! Whenever I help someone in need and the postcard that dad sent me back when I was ten!

> But most of all, my favorite moments are when I'm not alone and that I'm with my friends!

7) whats your silly nickname to the kokotiam gang?

> I never thought of it but if it's similar to like "orange boy" and "tangerine" then... Fang would be a purple porcupine! Gopal's the little bean, Yaya would be a cookie monster and Ying is time stopper!

Gopal: Wei! why does Ying's nickname sounded cool??

Yaya: HAH?! What do you mean by cookie monster, lah!?!?

Fang: There's a purple porcupine???

Ying: Kekekeke!

8)what is your biggest nightmare?

> Being a burden and a disappointment.... that's why I try my hardest not to become one! Berdikari!! Hahaha!! Haha...! Haaa... hmmm...