Chapter 2

There was an attack in that little dome, a dome where students of UA goes to practice in becoming a hero. Thankfully, All Might came and so did another batch of heroes came in to save the day, although they were late, it was still better than nothing.

The fight was long and eventful for the heroes, who are also teachers of UA, and the students who are involved in such attack. But they managed to pass through to it all and while this was all happening, a certain five kids just got out of the woods and was met with a very high wall. Or more like a solar panel? It's lined up about half of the dome but there's still a little entry they could go in and into the dome building.

"Now, what?" Gopal asked, "We can't just go in, that'd be trespassing!" he said. "We're not going in, Gopal," another voice said, "we'll wait for someone to come out. I'm sure there's at least one would go out." Boboiboy said and just right when he did, someone did come out of the dome. It's not what they had expected but something flew out, "Huh? What was that?" Ying said, "What was what, Ying?" Boboiboy asked, "Something just flew by..." she said. "A bird?" Yaya said, "A plane?" Fang remarked, "Maybe a bad guy." Gopal said, rethinking of the day where Boboiboy had defeated Retak'ka and he flew too.

"Eh. Maybe it's just nothing." Ying dismissed the topic and continue on with the lookout for people, "Let's just find someone already and ask so we could find out more and have a safe flying." Ying said.

"Fang, didn't you say something like, the people inside were under attack?" Gopal said, "Oh yeah, but they're fine. They seemed to be handling it well especially when the blonde guy came." Fang said, "I guess, we'll have to wait for them to finish with whatever's going on in there." Yaya said, "Huh? If that's so, shouldn't we at least try to help?" Gopal asked, confused as to why they're not helping since they usually do that all the time, I mean, look at Adu Du, he's a villain and yet we still rescue him from time to time. "Well, we're not from here and it doesn't seem to be a good idea to pop up out of nowhere, Gopal. It could be just an act or some sort of a practice." Yaya said, "And especially since we don't have information about them and from what Ying said about this not being like Earth as we know it, it might be an alternate version of it so everyone works in a different way." Yaya continued. "Ooohhh, so you're saying that there's a chance that we'd be helping a villain??" Gopal said and Yaya nodded. "It's just a theory for now, though." she said, "We still can't be too sure."

"But there were kids inside weren't there?" Boboiboy asked in concern and turned to Ying for confirmation and she nodded, "Yes, but we still have to be careful. They outnumber us if they retaliate either from misunderstandings or just pure hostility." Ying said, "It's better to be safe than sorry, we barely contacted Commander after all." she continued, making a sound reason for not going in.

"I guess you're right." Boboiboy looks down, feeling guilty for not helping but if what Ying and Yaya said was true then it's good that they stayed low, "But what if you're wrong?" Gopal asked and this time, Fang is the one who will be answering him, "Safety is our priority right now, we have to stay low as much as we can until Commander could reply to us." Fang said but continues on to say, "We are alone and like Ying said, they have powers of their own and if we fly with the ship now, the people who sees us will panic and retaliate. We don't even know if a spaceship is a norm for them. And we can't even call for backup. It even took Yaya long to send only a brief message to the commander." Fang explained to the green jacket boy and he nodded with understanding, so did Boboiboy.

"Hm? What's that over there?" Gopal said with his hand over his eyes, "There seems to be police. Police? People!" Gopal beamed at the people who looks like them, "We can ask them where we are!" Gopal said, "But what is that though?" Gopal pointed out at the monster looking beast that's in captive by the police, "Dunno but we have to hurry, we left a small crater when we crashed." Fang said, worried that the small crater incident will lead to them but then again, it probably will. "On it!" Ying exclaimed and used her speed to go up to one of the officers, leaving behind the four.