Chapter 1

Note:
•I do not own BNHA or Boboiboy
•My English is bad
•English is not my first language
•And I am also bad at grammar

***

Fang slumped on the rock he's sitting at as he saw he's spaceship broken after the crash. "Huhuhu, why does this keep happening." Fang cries out for his poor ship that crashed. "Dey! What's wrong with you? You have me, don't you?" Gopal said, comforting Fang with his finger guns up in the ready to fix up the damages, "Just tell me what's to transform for tools in repair!" Gopal beamed at Fang, wanting to help but Fang still has worries, "Huhuhuhu, what if it's just getting old?" Fang cried and Gopal comically sweat dropped and continued to smack Fang's back. "Come on, Fang!" just when Gopal had said that, he starts to drag Fang off the rock and to the ship to get it repaired.

Above ground, two silhouette were floating around. "Boboiboy! Do you see anything?" Yaya asked, "Nope!" Boboiboy, who is in his cyclone form, shook his head. "Hmmm, I'll go higher! For now, go help Ying—" "Yaya!! Boboiboy!!" Ying shouted from below, she waves at them to come down and both of them listens.

"What's up, Ying!" Boboiboy who transformed into Taufan beamed, "Found anything?" Yaya smiles at her best friend who finally came back from scouting. "Yep! Just right up ahead and then you'll see a city!" Ying pointed. "It must be really far if me and Boboiboy couldn't see it from where we were." Yaya said, floating to where Fang and Gopal are, "Fang, Gopal, are the repairs done?" She continued. "Hmm, it's gonna take about two days for me to finish it." Fang said, "It was a hard fall after all."

"We should contact commander, he'll know what to do!" Ying suggested and Taufan nodded in agreement, "Hmmm, I suppose so. Then! I'll go contact him now." Yaya says as she starts contacting commander Ko Kochi on her watch but it was all static, "That's weird..." Yaya tapped on her watch, "I can't contact him at all!" She continued. "But don't we have like, galaxy wide range kinda signal??" Gopal said, "Maybe it's just for now," Fang chimed in, "Something must be blocking the signal around this area, maybe." Fang theorized to keep up the calm waters they are having right now. "Where are we anyways? Ying?" Yaya asked, "Ummm... hehe, well for what I do know is that we're not in Palua Rintis." Ying scratched her cheek, "Well, that much is obvious, I don't recognize this part of the woods." Gopal said, "Where are we then?" He asked Ying and she replied with, "Most likely Japan, no, definitely Japan. Just don't know which part of it." Ying answered but then suddenly panics when she remembers something important she needs to tell the others, "Oh, right! Guys, we have to hurry up, there were people in helicopters and people coming in our way!" Ying scrambled her way up to the top of the ship and starts to look from left to right and above the sky to look out for the said helicopters.

"What?!" The four then panics with the yellow girl but it was mostly Gopal who did all the work for them, "Ouch!" Fang smacked Gopal in the back so he could stop screaming, "Relax! They might've just want to help or just curious what fell that caused a mini explosion sound, and besides, it's not like they're gonna throw us into prison." Fang said, "He's right, Gopal. Maybe they thought it was a meteorite." Yaya came to help to comfort Gopal and then realized something was off, "Wait... where's Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy, who is still in his Taufan form, is inside the ship in his room packing up his belongings, well, it's not that much. Just Yaya's cookies, he felt as though the cookies were about to be in danger for some reason.

"Gopal? What are you doing?" Yaya asked while Gopal was planting rocks straight to the ship, "Baiting Boboiboy, he likes rocks." Gopal said, remembering the time where they all had a mission to go to a planet that was said where the residents down there are cannibals and Boboiboy was blissfully collecting rocks or was it seeds?