Chapter 22

After discussing about internships, everyone was writing down their desired agency to go too while some are still pondering which one is best, "You're going with Uraraka?" Fang asked Gopal, showing disbelief in his eyes, "You do know which one she's going to pick, right?" Fang questioned and Gopal only shrugged, "It's fine, I need to learn some fighting moves so I could at least protect myself and to you guys." Gopal answered while Boboiboy, who was behind Gopal, looked on with his widened eyes and agape mouth, "...I could feel your stare, Boboiboy..." Gopal muttered aloud, "I didn't think I'd see the day to hear you say that." Boboiboy admitted, "Dey! I was literally with you training under Tok Kasa!" Gopal exclaimed, "Ehehe! Awesome, Gopal!" Boboiboy responded with a smirk.

Since Boboiboy had no seat like the others, Boboiboy just had to stand behind the class, specifically behind Gopal's seat.

Soon, Iida stood up from his seat and walk up to the front, "Everyone! Class is almost over, if you have already decided which agency you will go to, then please pass the paper with your written chosen agency to me!" Iida announced without much enthusiasm but none could notice it other then the duo who were closer to him.

Lunch came and everyone in Class 1-A is at the canteen, or so they should be, the students there were stuck inside the classroom and not because they couldn't, it's just that they were curious of the new boy who would be their acting student and also be their protector at the same time.

Fang had to block the other from coming any closer to Boboiboy at the front, Gopal at the back, Yaya and Ying at the sides. Izuku and Uraraka are trying to calm down the swarm full of students who were trying to squeeze in and Iida is reprimanding them to no effect. Ying is just thankful that Todoroki isn't joining, even saying, "At least it decreased, hehe." Ying sheepishly laughed.

"Why do you not need to hide too like the other agents? Kero."

"Why do you need to be an acting student?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE??!"

"Woah! Bakubro, you're still here??"

"SHUT IT!!!"

"Are you really that young?!"

"What's it like to be a pro hero???"

Questions floods the KKG, the four friends trying hard to block them off and Boboiboy trying to answer but always got interrupted by another an another question, "W-wait! Let's settle down first." Boboiboy said but the people didn't budge. Yaya, on the other hand, was becoming frustrated but didn't show it on her face.

Although everyone never admits of the true taste of Yaya's cookies, Yaya already knows what it tastes like, she just won't admit it in front of them. Why am I telling this? It's because Yaya had enough of everyone and started taking out her cookies from her pocket, unzipped the plastic bag and taking out a cookie, she forcefully fed the cookie to Mineta.

Everyone went quiet when they saw that while the knowing people had dreadful looks, Yaya picks up the grape boy above for all to witness what would happen if one eats her cookies. Mineta, looking green and bubbly vomit from his mouth, and to top it off, unconscious.

"Ah lahh... was my cookie that tasty??" Yaya asked with a frightening smile on her face, "Does anyone else want to try my cookies???" she asked cheerily, causing everyone to back up and shakes their head as a 'no', "Huh? But why? None of you had any lunch yet." Yaya began, "So why not?" Yaya questioned everyone.

"I-uhh... sorry, Yaya but I think I'll go with rice... hehe." Mina sheepishly laughed as she backs away even further slowly, "M-me too!" Kaminari agreed, pulling up a thumbs up before saying, "Maybe next time, Yaya!" he said, "I'm sure there will." Yaya swiftly replied back which gave shivers to everyone while Iida, the only one who's usually honest, stares at it in shock before giving any comments, "...was your cookie poi-.." before Iida could continue his sentence, the other KKG are widely gesturing a big 'NO' to which in turn cause Iida to understand what was happening. 'I see... so Yaya brings poison in secrecy in the guise of awful taste of the cookie...' Iida thought as he nods in understanding.