Chapter 14

It was all clear, nothing seems to be wrong so Probe and Boboiboy decided to watch the race and bought some popcorns and drinks.

"That first barrier was too easy?" Present Mic began, "Then what about the second?!" he announced, the students were in shock and stopped to see the second barrier of the race. "If you fall, you're out!!" Present Mic exclaimed, "If you don't want that, you must crawl. The Fall!!!" Present Mic shouted.

"Easy!" Yaya said as she just flew above and made it to the finish of the second barrier, "Such a simple move!!" Present Mic commented, "Now how will the others do?"

Tsuyu started next then from the support course student who announced herself to show off her machines she invented. After this, everyone started to try and go over the rope, a bit hesitant but they're determination into becoming the best heroes overcomes it. "Different types of people are trying to get their chance... right, Eraser Head?" Present Mic said, "Why are those idiots stopping?" Aizawa said with irritable in his voice.

Then not too long now, Gopal had an idea to make a bamboo bridge. That's still food right?

"Food transformation!" Gopal exclaimed and pointed the rope to shoot it then was turned into a bamboo bridge. "Nice going, Gopal! I'll go meet you at the finish line, okay?" Fang said and proceeded to launch himself with his shadow hands up in the air then used his shadow hands as a tentacle to go over the second barrier. "Woah! A bridge!" One of the students exclaimed, making the others turn to look at Gopal and the bridge. "Uhhh... you guys can go over this. It's pretty safe..." Gopal said and the students were delighted to hear that. And so, Gopal kept making bamboo bridges with each rope while some students followed.

"Eh? I thought he could only transform food?" One of the audience wondered, "Bamboos are kinda edible, you know? It's what pandas eat." another answered.

While Ying, on the other hand, was already somewhere there are mines hidden underground, just waiting for her friends to come.

"Hmmm... I feel like there's someone missing there but I don't— Woah!! Is that? Ying?! Already at the third barrier?!?" Present Mic loudly announced making the crowd go wild and confused, "Just how fast is she???" Present Mic commented.

Now the glares from the crowd goes to Ying, "Oh... wait, did I ran a bit too much?" Ying mumbled, still waiting for her friends. "Huh? Why is stopping there?" One of the audience, again, questioned, "I don't know... is there something there we can't see?" another answered, again.

The crowd grows confused for the girl stopping on her tracks, "Heyy!! Why did you stop?" Present Mic asked, even though he knows that he won't be able to hear her response. But then, Ying turned to look where Present Mic was and pointed at the racers. The crowd was even more confused, "Is she trying to say that she's going to let the others go first?" one of the audience, you know who it is now, wondered. "Maybe there are hidden traps there so she's making them go first so she could avoid it." Someone answered.

But Aizawa knew what she was trying to say and it irritated him, "...Is this some kind of playground to you?" Aizawa started and it surprised Ying, "Everyone's doing their best to be the winner and you're just gonna stop there and wait?" Azaiwa questioned, emphasizing the word 'wait' to let Ying know that he knows what she was trying to do, "Ack!" Ying yelped, "That's true..." Ying droops her head down only to hold her head high up again and mouth the words, "Heroes aren't about winning." It's incomplete but Aizawa, a smart teacher, knows what's supposed to be the next. I'll let you guys think about it.

"Uhhh... welp! Anyways, I had thought that Todoroki was in the lead but what a shocker to find out it was none other than Ying! A new student who came out of nowhere!" Present Mic announced, "Hm? Woah there! Look at that folks, not only she could fly but she flies pretty fast too!! She's almost caught up with Ying!" Present Mic loudly commented.