Chapter 5

With the other six of Boboiboy, Cahaya was reading a book on he couch while Air was sleeping on his water ball. Api and Angin kept playing video games on the TV and sat on the ground and Petir was sleeping on the couch next to Cahaya while Daun is at the tiny glass dome that's filled with plants.

"Ah! I forgot to tell Tanah that the book is limited!" Cahaya exclaimed and got up from his seat jolting Petir awake from Cahaya's sudden shout. "Huh? What—? Hey! Where are you going, you brat!" Petir yelled and tries to catch up to Cahaya who was leaving out of the door but Cahaya was quick and slammed the door at Petir. "Ack! You fool! Tanah said not to go out!" Petir shouted from the window and all Cahaya said was, "Don't worry! I'll be really quick!" then out he went.

***

Cahaya went to the store where the book he wanted was selling and thankfully he was able to find the last one but was out beaten by a blonde man with a company of a bandaged man next to him, "Oh, hey! We meet again, kid!" the blonde beamed, "Hm? You're dressed in white? Did you make a quick change? Did something happen on your way here?" he asked curiously, the blonde and the bandaged one were the same people who Tanah met up just a few moments ago before splitting up and Cahaya just got caught up in one of Tanah's acquaintances.

"Huh? No, nothi— I mean..! Yeahhh..." Cahaya drawled at the last word when he realized what the man meant, 'They must've met Tanah first. Thankfully, I don't see him here...' or so he thought he wasn't. "It was a little accident, I just got drenched and had to get a quick change." Cahaya casually said, "Ohhh... is that so? Then, be careful next time, kid!" the blonde replied.

"Were you going to buy that?" Another voice chip in on the conversation, "Ah! Yeah, I was. May I please have it?" Cahaya eyed on the book intensively, "I really need it!" right there and then, he felt like he needed to hurry and wanted grab the book out of the man's hands. "Hahaha! Is that so? But sorry, kid. We need—" "Let him have it." The bandaged one chimed in, "I can just ask the Principal to borrow his. He has one anyways." he explained and at that moment, Cahaya was touched by the man's words. "Lucky! Then, here ya go, kid!" The blonde gave the book to the boy and in excitement, Cahaya smiled brightly and thanked the two men then rushed to the cashier and out of the store. "Eh? Was he in a hurry?" The blonde said, "...He seemed different from when we first met him." the bandaged one said, "Hmm... I suppose you're right. His smile was a bit off..." the blonde said.

"Come on. We still have more things to buy." The bandaged one said before turning his face slightly behind where he felt an odd aura looming when the kid was here but it faded as soon as the kid had fled. 'Odd, I swore I felt a menacing aura just a while ago...' he thought.

Back to Cahaya

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Cahaya got caught by Tanah and pinched his ear. Tanah was behind the two men so he wouldn't be seen and let Cahaya see him that's why he quickly fled. "What we're you thinking?! I told you all to stay inside!" Tanah yelled but made sure that no one outside of the alley could here, "Sorry, sorry. But I forgot to mention that the book was limited. And as you saw, it almost got in the hands by others!" Cahaya reasoned but Tanah wasn't having it, "Then... if that was the case, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CONTACTED ME THROUGH THE WATCH?!?!" Tanah scolded Cahaya, "Ah... that's right..." Cahaya turns to his watch as he said it, he was too focused on getting the book that he forgot that he could just call Tanah through the watch.

Tanah breathed out in relief, "Fortunately, they didn't seem to suspect anything." "Yet" Cahaya added, "...What... what do you mean by that?" Tanah asked and Cahaya pointed out behind Tanah. Tanah turned and saw an eerily familiar green hopping kid.

'DAUN!!!'

***

A few moments ago at the tiny glass dome