Chapter 8 (Part 2)

A bell rang and it was time for lunch, "We had that incident but I'm so excited!" Kirishima cheered loudly. "If we do well and stand out, it's a big step to becoming a pro." Sero joined, "It was worth entering UA." Satou remarked, "The chances are limited. We can't let it pass by."Tokayami said.

Everyone in class 1-A are chatting about the upcoming sports festival and getting all fired up especially to Ochako while the KoKotiam Gang were already heading out the door. "Huh?" Izuku saw the four out for the door, the same to Ochako and Iida, "Awww... I wanna talk to them more..." Ochako said before going all cheery to announce to her two friends, "Let's go eat with them Iida-kun! Izuku-kun!" and the two agreed, "Mhm! I wanted to ask them more about their quirks." Izuku said, "You're really obsessed with quirks, Midoriya." Iida smiled, for him, it seemed admirable since with that, Midoriya is great at analyzing, "Ehehe..." Izuku sheepishly laughed.

Fang is looking at his watch when he noticed a notification that shocked him, "Gopal... I think you gotta have to do your best in the sports festival." Fang said, "Huh? Why?" Gopal asked and Fang showed him his watch that made Gopal dropped to his knees, not his chocolate, he wouldn't dare to let it waste.  "Wh--why....? WHHHYYY?!??" Gopal shouted then got smacked on the head lightly, "Hush, Gopal! Don't be so loud, you'll make a scene." Yaya scolded, "Erk! Sorry..." Gopal said.

"What was that about Fang?" Ying asked, "Commander sent us a message that we should do well in the sports festival, else will be put in a different class." Fang explained, "Ooohhh... so that explains Gopal's sudden outburst...!!! O-oi! Stop eating those chocolates!" Ying reprimanded, Gopal transformed one of his pebbles in his pocket to chocolates. "Don't you want to save your stomach for curry?" Yaya said, "Hehehe, don't worry about it! I have a stomach for desserts and a stomach for curry!" Gopal explained with a thumbs up, Yaya and Ying looked at him unamused.

"U-um, excuse me!" Someone called from behind the KoKotiam Gang so the four turned to see three students from class 1-A, their classmates. "Hi! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Ochako introduced herself, "Greetings new classmates, I am Tenya Iida! You may call me Iida!" he waved his hands in gesture like a chop, "I-I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you!" the green haired smiles nervously. "Hello!" Yaya greeted them with a smile, "Do you need something?" Fang asked then heard one of them yelped.

Fang immediately stares out through the window sulking. A bit hurt by the reaction.

"A-ah! Sorry! Sorry! You surprised me, that's all!" Izuku apologized to the sulking boy, Izuku is still a bit jumpy from having a rough life.

Fang turns to the boy, "...You're really jumpy, huh? Reminds me of someone..." he said while turning to Gopal. "Dey! What are you looking at?!" 'They were scary, okay?!' Gopal thought, 'Villains are scary! They always are!'

"H-huh???" Izuku was confused but shrugged it off nevertheless. "So? What do you guys want?" Fang asked again and this time, one of them answered, "We wanted to ask you guys if you don't mind eating lunch with us!" Ochako said, anticipation in her eyes. "Oohh, I see! Sure, we don't mind!" Ying replied to them and the three were happy to hear that answer.

But then they heard a laughter, "AAHAHA! I found young Midorya!" All Might popped out between like an alleyway and surprised the students, "All Might? What is it?" Izuku asked. "Lunch... want to eat together?" All Might asked politely and showed his bento wrapped in a blue cloth with white bunny patterns , "What a girl!" Uraraka spat, she just had cuteness overload, that's all.

"Is it okay?" All Might asked and Izuku looked at his friends before agreeing and left with All Might.

At the Lunchcrush Cafeteria

"I wonder what he wants with Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked, Iida and Uraraka were lining up to get their lunch while the KoKotiam Gang were looking for seats that they could use.