Chapter 3

Detective Tsukauchi went investigating around the area of USJ before leaving the five kids at a park that's close by.

"Hmmm... I wonder how long will he finish investigating?" Boboiboy wondered, "Do you think he'll really help us? I mean, there are five us, he doesn't know us and we don't know him." he continued. "Weelll," Fang drawled, "it's not like we need help for anything. We just needed somewhere we could fly off without getting noticed by others." Fang said. "We don't have a house. I say we do need help." Gopal flatly said, "Ish! We could just sleep outside. This is no different from any of our missions anyway." Fang said, "Uhuhuhuhu... Why?? Why can't we sleep on a perfectly good modern bed when it's being offered right in front of us??!" Gopal cries and both of the duo starts arguing whilst Yaya, Ying and Boboiboy notices the beeping lights of their watches.

The commander is finally contacting them!

The three accepted the call but the certain duo hasn't noticed yet, "Ouch!" "Ack!" Gopal and Fang had their ears pulled by Boboiboy, "Aduh... Boboiboy, what did you do that for???" Gopal asked with a single tear on his eye, "Hm, that's your fault. I kept calling both of your names and the two of you didn't respond!" Boboiboy scolded the two, "If you had just stopped, you would've noticed that Commander is contacting us." "Oh, hehe..." the two sheepishly laughed.

"Everyone! Are you alright?!" It was Commander Ko Koci, "When you sent your coordinates, we immediately went there but there were no signs of you there at all! It's all space!" From what the commander had said, surprised and shocked the five. "Eh?!" The five synced, all confused and wondering just where could they be. "Fortunately, me and Admiral Tarung remembered this kind of incident." Ko Koci continues, "You all are...." "We are???" "In a different dimension!" Ko Koci revealed the truth to them and more truth he is about to spill, "Admiral Tarung and I have experienced going in a different dimension as well, to be specific, that dimension. The one you're at currently." Ko Koci casually said as if it was a norm and all the five were still processing to the information being given. "We were able to get back from our original dimension fairly quickly tho, that's why it took us a bit long to recognize the coordinates you sent us." Ko Koci then began to become serious, "Not only did we remember that coordinates, we also remembered that we sent a team there to put up a base. The purpose is to find DimenBot."

"DimenBot? There's a power sphera here too?!" Gopal asked, "A power sphera that opens a portal to different dimensions." Boboiboy said, "That's right, DimenBot has been missing for over... well, since the hunting began." "And you think it's still here, Commander?" Yaya asked, "If it's been like that, how will we find it?" Ying nodded in agreement of her friend, "That's right, Commander! They might've zipped already to another dimension already!" Ying exclaimed but stopped, everyone did the same and think, 'Wait...'

They then snapped out of their thoughts and Gopal asks, "How did you get back, Commander?" "Easy, I asked DimenBot." Ko Koci smiled, "HUH?!?!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down. I'll give out the full details in the file, I'll send it in your power watch. Be sure to check it." Ko Koci said and before leaving, he gave out a mission. "Since all of you are already there, I'll give out your mission. A mission to learn more about this world as it turns out, it changed. And don't worry about your families, you'll still be able to visit them even when you're there and you'll soon find out how once you read the file. Also, all the funds will be taken care of by TAPOPS so don't worry too much in spending things you that might like or need. Also, coordinates will be sent for where you're spending your days in mission." Ko Koci then bid his farewell and the five did the TAPOPS salute. Thankfully, no one is in the park but them so no one noticed what they were doing so they were safe.