Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU

GOPAL:

Gopal sees his best friend lying on the ground with their blood seeping out of their body, fear in his eyes, he runs up to him and felt no pulse. "Boboiboy! Wake up!" Gopal shouted, his heart clenching as he could feel the cold touch of his best friend's skin, Gopal then turned to Fang who was on the further side from them, lying still on the ground also, "F...Fang!!" Gopal panicked, standing up while carrying the body of Boboiboy, his best friend, "H..hey... both of you gotta wake up..." Gopal muttered while doing his best to drag the corpse in his hands to the other side. When Gopal finally reached the purple haired boy, the one lying down on the ground, he kneeled down only to feel his blood already drying up and his skin felt too cold. "N-no... this can't be!!" Gopal yelled, he looked up to turn to find the other two of his friends, "Yaya!! Ying!!" he screamed as loud as he can but none were answering.

"No.. no no no no," Gopal mumbled under his breath while clutching his two best friends in his arms, "You gotta be alive! Be alive.. please..! Boboiboy, Fang..." Gopal muttered with his voice cracking and tears threatening to fall at any moment, "Boboiboy, Tok Aba will... erk!" Gopal winced in pain, he still hasn't recovered from the stab wounds on his leg, "How would I explain this to Tok Aba, huh?! Fang!! How do I tell your brother?!" Gopal sniveled, "You can't go yet... please don't leave me here..." Gopal let's his tears fall while hugging closely the two corpses in his hands. Gopal felt as though if he tried enough... maybe his friends would suddenly hug him back.

But that would be too impossible, there's no way to revive a person from the dead. Then he thought of something, perhaps, maybe, he'd be able to clone them.

YING:

"What are you doing?!" Ying yelled at the floating girl, "What do you think?!?" Yaya, floating above, bellowed, "I'm going to right all these wrong!!" Yaya shouted to which the time manipulator looked at her incredulously, "Right? What right could this be!? Look at what you've done to our friends!!!" Ying shouted back, her voice almost cracked, Yaya was silent for a brief moment before looking away, "...they had it coming..." Yaya muttered just loud enough for the girl to hear, she turns back to look at Ying, "They should've listened to me when I told them too..." Yaya remarked, "They should've trusted me!!!" Yaya's eyes beamed pink and to Ying's horror, she doesn't know what's happening to her close friend.

"What happened to you...?" Ying mumbled and Yaya slowly raised her hands, causing the ground to shake and slowly form into spikes that launches at Ying to which the latter easily dodged it, "Yaya?!" Ying questioned, her eyes off of her close friend and focused on the floors that keeps emerging out as rocky spikes.

From right to left, left to right, middle and jumped. Wrong judgement, "Kyaak!!!" Ying screamed in pain as her legs was stabbed by the spikes that emerged and those things were soon retracted back to the ground while the latter had to kneel on the ground helplessly, "Aha... ahahaha.... aaAAAHAHAHA.!!" Yaya laughed maniacally at her 'close' friend and pointed at her, "You're weak! How are you so weak?! You have time manipulation and yet you won't even use to the highest potential!" Yaya exclaimed and Ying looked up to her with a pained look in her eyes, "Look at me Ying! Now that I stopped holding back, I can do lots of things! Such as..." Yaya drawled as her right arm swings to left, "This!!" Yaya exclaimed as she moved once more took a ball of dirt before shaping it into a sharp rock, "See this, Ying? It feels like I can control Earth! Like Boboiboy does!" Yaya jeered before swiping her hand causing the sharp rock to take action and stabbed Ying left hand through her flesh to which the latter to scream in pain but Yaya's boisterous laughter was too loud to even hear the cries of the stabbed girl.