Chapter 21

It was the third day after the sports festival and there are four more days to go before break is finished so right now, the KKG are sitting on the couch together with Kalimtan who was having an alone movie moment to watch some old cartoons.

"W-weren't ya'll was going somewhere??" Kalimtan stammered, sweating like buckets at the intense glare by the KKG until one of them sighed, "Aiyaa... why didn't you tell us that you were human too, sir Kalimtan?" Yaya asked, feeling betrayed, "Us humans should stick together!" Gopal shouted when Fang slowly glances at the boy, trying to remind him that there's an alien in the group, "...with.. With an imposter too!!" Gopal added teasingly, earning light smack on the back by Fang, only to hear a muffled chuckle from Boboiboy who quickly quieted down after being glared at by Fang.

"And your a new recruiter too???" Ying questioned and Kalimtan just puffed out a small sigh as if he caved in before standing from his seat, he turns to the KKG who are staring at him with curiosity and expecting eyes, "...Alright, alright, I tell you guys..." Kalimtan caved, earning him an expectant eyes looking at him intensely even more and sweet smiles, "...just right after I take a bathroom break." he added, "We'll wait then!" Boboiboy happily said and the rest nodded in agreement.

Kalimtan smiled before placing his popcorn and remote on the tiny table, "I'll be right back!" Kalimtan imitated the happy voice that Boboiboy gave and walks through the hallway to go the bathroom.

There was a bit of silence when, "...there was a fairly large window he could fit in..." Gopal commented, "He's not coming back, isn't he?" Fang concluded.

And so, after a few hours, Kalimtan came back from the front door with the kids watching the movies that he prepared a few hours ago, if this was a comic, you could see a single tear dripping from his eye.

"I'm baaackk!" Kalimtan announced and the KKG, all greeted him, "Welcome back, sir Kalimtan!" Boboiboy greeted, "You got any food on you?" Gopal happily asked, "Woi!" Ying voiced as she nudged Gopal by the elbow, "What? Just asking." Gopal pouted, earning a light chuckle from Kalimtan, "I've got Nasi Lamak. I've found a stall that sells some." Kalimtan explained, "Woah! Really?!" Yaya yelled in surprise and Kalimtan only nodded, "Oh, and I remember you like carrot donuts..? I've got some in here." Kalimtan said, handing out the plastic bag to the kids with Fang as the first one to swipe out from Kalimtan's hands, not forgetting to thank him, "Thank you so much, sir Kalimtan!!" Fang hugged the plastic bag with sparkles on his eyes, "Wei!! Don't hog all of them on yourself!!" Ying scolded.

Seeing this, Kalimtan warmly smiled at the wholesome display of friendship between the KKG while them also forgetting the fact of the previous questions they had asked him earlier this morning.

After that day

"Hmm... I feel like I'm forgetting something..." Boboiboy wondered, "Must be another one of your forgetting moments. Don't mind it." Gopal shrugged so Boboiboy just brushed it off too, "Yeah, you're right. What so bad can happen anyway?" when Boboiboy had said that, Fang, who is inside his room, felt a strange gut feeling, 'I'm sensing disturbance...'

On the fifth day, Gopal was sitting on the floor in front of the TV and finally used his phone rather than the console and was then barged in with a flurry of texts, "Woah...." Gopal murmured, "What is it, Gopal?" Boboiboy asked, well, more like Tanah who was holding a pot of soup, ready to be boiled but Api kept trying to boil it on his own while Tanah kept putting distance and dodging his fire.

"Messages, messages, messages." Gopal answered, holding up his phone for Tanah to see while Angin, who was at the couch, came to take a look too. "Eish, that's a lot, Gopal." Angin remarked, "Haha, I see you've made many friends!" Tanah answered happily and Api stopped to what he was doing and looked at Gopal's phone in curious out, then an idea came up to his head.