Chapter 26

The next morning at the living room, Boboiboy stands before the four KKG, Hang Kasa and Retak'ka who are sitting down on the couches, "Huh??? You're going to repair Ochobot? Don't you want to go back home??" Fang asked as if he was in a rush.

"Yeah lah, you can always fix Ochobot right after DimenBot." Gopal remarked, "Either you bring Ochobot to fix in your verse or have someone else from your verse fix Ochobot here." Gopal added.

"Yeah but... I feel bad for Ochobot. He hadn't been fixed for who knows how long..." Boboiboy said as he carries Ochobot with him in his arms but Yaya took Ochobot away with her powers and float it above her side.

"Boboiboy, right?" Yaya smiled, "I know you feel bad but Ochobot is our responsibility, and you have yours." Yaya said, causing Boboiboy to think back on his decisions.

"Hmmm... alright... I'll fix DimenBot first then." Boboiboy decided, "BUT, I will be repairing Ochobot next... I'll just let Probe from my verse tell the others about what's happening here." Boboiboy added and Fang groaned in annoyance at the decision, causing everyone but Boboiboy to feel tensed.

"Look, Sol- Boboiboy, don't you feel bad for your friends? Won't they need you?" Fang questioned and Boboiboy nodded.

"They do but I trust them enough that they'll do fine without me." Boboiboy answered back, because of his answer, everyone paused.

Boboiboy notices the tension and starts to break the ice by saying, "I promise it will be fine." Boboiboy smiles, Ying gave the boy a strict glare before stepping forward to Boboiboy, "What is it, Ying?" Boboiboy asked.

"We're okay with you being here but, you? You'll be in danger..." Ying said before glancing to the ground, "and it's not someone you can even fight back either..." Ying finished in a hush tone but everyone could hear that.

"She's right, Boboiboy. I may not know just how much the differences are in your verse from ours but there is in no way you would fight that man." Retak'ka remarked.

This puzzles Boboiboy, "Who are you talking about exactly??" Boboiboy asked and everyone made nervous glances at one another, excluding for Fang, the latter only gave Boboiboy silence before answering him.

"There's no need for you to know." Fang then shakes his head lightly and softly smiled at him, "It's none of your business and we don't want you to overwork yourself for this." Fang said which confuses Boboiboy even more.

"...But I'm here... it's bound to be my business since I'm taking part for Reverse's role." Boboiboy replied back.

Hang Kasa then stands and walks up to Boboiboy, holding his wrist as if the old man was pleading him, "Dear boy... we just don't want you to get hurt...." Hang Kasa softly said and Retak'ka raises his hand to add, "We also don't want you to be in pain for something that wasn't supposedly directed to you."

Ying fixes her glasses and stares at the two before opening up her mouth to say, "We'll make sure your stay here is as comfortable as your verse was." Ying said and Gopal leaning in to add, "For now, you'll have to put on a disguise."

The atmosphere in the room was serious but also gloomy, Boboiboy didn't know why but there's one thing he knows for sure and that they were all hiding something.

The more hidden, the safer it is for Boboiboy.

Boboiboy looks at everyone, from Hang Kasa to the people sitting on the couch.

Boboiboy turns back to Hang Kasa and places his hand to Hang Kasa's hand that was on his wrist. Boboiboy smiles gently before grinning his mouth in a joking manner, "Even more painful than the time I got ejected into space?" Boboiboy chuckled a bit --it was true, but still-- and he expected for everyone to give him a deadpan look for joking such a thing but everyone gave off different reactions.