Chapter 10

Another day, another school. With the sports festival coming, everyone does their best to train and study after class.

Ying, Yaya, Fang and Gopal are doing their normal morning and noon classes till school has finally ended and went back home with Boboiboy waiting for them like usual.

And within these two weeks, the students of UA trains hard during their free for the sports festival whereas the KKG does some research from the papers of documents in the last hundred years to the samples of blood of with and without a quirk of this world. They got it legally by the way.

Of course, the KKG also has time for training. After all, the KKG aren't the only ones who does the researching all the time. The other agents are the main researchers. And besides, KKG's main mission is to go to school and study the students and see how their quirks are affected to themselves and around them and report it to the agents so everyone can research it.

"I noticed how their quirks compliments their personality." Gopal reported, "True. I noticed it too, take Uraraka for an example. Her quirk is gravity, her personality is bubbly and friendly, that lets her befriend people easily. It's similarities are of how she's able to pull people with her or get pushed, like a boundary." Fang explained, "And not only her, Katsuki also has a personality that compliments its quirk. The quirk is loud and dangerous like Katsuki loud and aggressive." Yaya added. "Then there's Kaminari, he's frenetic and full of energy. It compliments his quirk very well." Ying joined and Boboiboy just looks at them in awe, "Woah, awesome! You guys got all that in a few day?" Boboiboy said, "Yup! We also theorized that their quirks are related to their personality and affects their way of living." Gopal mentioned, "But we're not sure of that yet." he added.

"Is that so? Well, we have a blood sample now. We just need for the other agents to get some results from it." Just right after Boboiboy had said it, one of the agents came in the living room who was previously at the lab researching from the blood sample. Boboiboy jumps out from the couch and asks, "Agent Katian! You're done already?" this then caught the agent attention, "Yes, we did." the agent smiles, "It seems that it carries the quirk of the owner's blood, we were also about to see if it can give quirks if it is transfused to another person. But I doubt it's going to be permanent if it is possible." Agent Katian explained, "Woah~~ awesome! But, won't we need a lot of blood?" Boboiboy asked, "That's right, Agent Katian. Where can we get the same blood if we want to transfuse it to another person? And make it effective too?" Yaya asked, "Well, that... we're not sure either. But good news, one of our agents works at the hospital. We can ask them for some help to figure out where and how we get blood." Agent Katian said, "That works out too but... there's gonna be a lot of testing and we're not even sure if we could perfect it on the third try." another agent came in and added his opinions as well, "Good evening, folks." he greeted. "Kalimtan..." Agent Katian mumbled, "Welp, if that happens I might as well be the sacrifice and get into an accident just enough for me to need a transfusion." Agent Kalimtan shrugged with a grin on his face and Katian didn't like the sound of that plan, "That won't be necessary. We still have other options to consider so don't think of something so reckless." Agent Katian then proceeded to scold before huffing up a sigh and left, "He's right you know. Everyone will be worried about you." Yaya said, "And besides, your blood must be alike to someone else and if not, you'd be in danger." Yaya explained. "Haha, I knew that so don't worry." Agent Kalimtan said, "My blood can be compatible with anyone, be it of another species or an alien." he claimed. "Woah, really?!" Boboiboy exclaimed, "Does that mean you can share your blood with anyone??" Boboiboy wondered but the agent shook his head and the KKG were confused excluding Fang since he once heard of him before from his brother Kaizo.

"Although everyone's blood can be compatible with mine that doesn't necessarily mean it can be compatible for the others. It's a side effect for being compatible with everyone else's." Agent Kalimtan explained and that made everyone understand, "Well, you five should rest up! It's almost 10 already and you guys have school tomorrow. And Boboiboy, if you don't mind could you do me a little favor and buy some groceries tomorrow after noon? I'll tell you where to buy it." Agent Kalimtan said, "...Of course!" Boboiboy responded, Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Fang smelt something fishy but didn't go any further, yet. Soon, they all head to bed for the night.