Chapter 12

"What are you doing, Mr. Boss?" Probe asked the green alien, smithing something before his hands. "It looks like a power sphera." Computer said, "Eh? No way! Don't tell me you're too desperate Mr. Boss!" Probe exclaimed and shook the green alien while he is still working, "Wah! What are you doing, Probe?! Stop that!" Adu Du yelled and smacked the purple bot, "Ouch!" Probe yelped.

Computer, Probe and Adu Du are at the ship by the beach. Many passed by it thinking it was some project of some sort or someone is shooting a video for it so no people were suspicious of a spaceship sitting on the sand beside the sea.

"But, what exactly are you doing Mr. Boss?" Computer asked, "Hehehe... you will find out soon enough." Adu Du smirked and the other two were still confused.

During this time, Boboiboy, Gopal and Izuku are at the same beach as the ship were. If the three had walked a few more, they would see it.

The others aren't here yet, Uraraka is still on the way and Yaya, Ying and Fang were buying some snacks.

"Waahhh~~ this place looks so beautiful!" Boboiboy said, "It would be even better if there's food right now!" Gopal added, licking his lips as he thought of food. "Hehe, I have some apples if you'd like, Gopal." Izuku offered an apple and Gopal wouldn't miss such a chance, "Really?! I would love to!" Gopal cheerfully said, "Aduhh... You just had your breakfast. Was the whole entire fish not enough for you?" Boboiboy said, "Tut tut tut, Boboiboy, don't you know that free food are when they are the most delicious to a point our stomach free up some space for it?" Gopal replied, Boboiboy and Izuku sweat dropped at the boy's remarks.

"That's true!" A familiar voice spoke, "Hehe, nothing beats than a free buffet of food!" Uraraka enunciates.

"Uraraka!" Izuku smiles at Uraraka, "Hey, Deku! I'm not late am I?" Uraraka asked, "Nope, you're just right in time!" Boboiboy said as he points at the three friends carrying a handful of snacks. "Oh! You're finally here!" Yaya said, "Right on time at that!" Ying added, "Everyone sure is early..." Uraraka said, "Then, let's put these snacks away first before training." Fang said, "Awww... Me and Izuku was about to eat some apples..." Gopal mumbled but his mumbles were heard by Izuku and smiled, "Let's eat it once we're done, Gopal." Izuku suggested and Gopal just nodded along.

"Alright, let's go stretch first then jog from here to all the wayyyyy.... there!" Ying suggested, "So far!" Uraraka said, "Let's do it!" full of determination in winning and to stand out in the sports festival, Uraraka is fully determined to do anything for her to train good right now. "What the?! That's too much, Ying!" Gopal cried, "Eish! What do you mean it's too much, you had always ran way further each time Yaya brought out her cookies." Boboiboy whispered to Gopal, "Eh leh! That's different lah!" Gopal defended, "Huh? Did I hear cookies?" Yaya said but Boboiboy and Gopal rapidly shook their heads and kept their mouths shut. "Ah lahh... I thought for sure I heard it... oh well! That reminded me that I actually brought some cookies!" Yaya cheerfully said, she baked last night secretly to surprise everyone for their training. "Erk!" The knowing faces yelped in fear, Yaya noticed and glares at the four who eventually looks away.

Izuku and Uraraka are confused but they're excited try to eat some of Yaya's cookies, "Can I try some?" Uraraka started and Yaya stops glaring at the four and swiftly turns to Uraraka with her eyes brimming in excitement. "Of course! Here! What about you, Izuku?" Yaya handed down a pack of cookies to Uraraka and asked Izuku if he wanted some, "I'll have one too, Yaya. Thanks!" Izuku thanked as he was handed down a pack of cookies from Yaya.

Just as the two were about to take a bite from the cookie, behind Yaya were shaking their heads rapidly and mouthing 'no' in a panic. Yaya noticed that the two were looking over her shoulders so she turns to her other four friends with a glare but everyone seemed to be looking the other way.