Chapter 6

"Uhhh.... Is that you, kid?" The blonde asked to the passing boy, he stopped and faced the man who asked, "?? Wrong kid." Petir continues his walk without him realizing the gloomy shocked face of the blonde man while Aizawa was staring at him wide-eyed.

The two didn't know what's happening right know and looked each other before deciding that they should follow before the boy disappears from their sight but it was too late.

"Quadruplets... they MUST be a quadruplets!" The blonde said, convinced that what they saw were just four brothers. "Could be, but then why did that one kid who's dressed in white had to lie about getting into an accident that ruined his clothes so he had to change??" Aizawa said, "Maybe it's the truth?? It's the same kid?? Maybe??" Blonde man said in confusion, "But then again, why did he have to wear a visor? He didn't wear one before and he didn't seem to be the type who wears one." the blonde said. "Hmmm... whatever. They... or he??? Must have some reasons. Let's just go, we have other things to do." Aizawa said, not wanting to pry since everyone has its own reasons in life.

***

With Cahaya and Tanah in the dark alleyway, the two saw the exchange but couldn't hear what they were talking about since they're far from where Petir was and from the looks of it, Petir hadn't realized his mistake. It's not like his fault anyways, he didn't know and it seemed like the two strangers or acquaintances of Tanah let go of their curiosity and left.

"Phew! Well, it's not like having look-a-likes are a strange thing." Cahaya said, "They could've thought that the people they met were quadruplets!" he explained but Tanah wasn't having it, "If they were to think we are one then what will happen if we meet them again and ask us about it??" Tanah turned to Cahaya in an intimidating look on his face, "Did you think we can split forever?? Of course not!" Tanah grabbed Cahaya's ear and pinched it, "Ow! Ow!" Cahaya winced from the pain, "Relax, Tanah! We can always avoid them, we just gotta be careful!" still getting pinched, he explains further, "Look... it's not like we'll meet them again and again. And we won't even be out most of the time!" Cahaya explained and Tanah let's go, "Fine... I suppose you're right. But this wouldn't have happen if none you went out like I told you all!" Tanah still has his fuming anger but at least he's not pinching ears.

"Petir must've went out to look for me since I've been out for too long..." Cahaya mumbled, "But why did Daun went out too???" Cahaya said and Tanah wondered the same thing, "Never mind that, let's get those two first and merge back at the house." Tanah said before breaking out a sigh, "And here I thought we could enhance our split's time limit without getting trouble..." Tanah said and the two left from the alleyway after checking the two acquaintances of Tanah is gone.

Tanah and Cahaya went looking for Petir first since they saw him last so he could be at least near and just like that, they found him exiting from a book store.

Petir hasn't noticed them yet but when a familiar hand was placed upon his shoulder, he turned to see Tanah his angry grin and Cahaya in cold sweats.

"Why did you even get out of the house?!" Cahaya whispered to Petir who were both walking side by side to each other while Tanah was at the front, "I told you that I'll be back!!" Cahaya whispered again, "And you said that you'd be quick! Do you know how long you've been gone? 20 minutes!! What were you even doing, idiot!" Petir scolded in a hush tone so Tanah wouldn't hear him, "Who are you calling idiot?! You're the idiot!!" Cahaya remarked and a whispers of arguments broke out that Tanah could hear them, the two didn't seem to stop any longer that Tanah had to turn and pinch their ears again.

***

With Daun

Daun hummed as he happily skips until he found a mini shop where there were loads of packets of seeds being displayed in a display glass.