Chapter 7

"Yo! Aizawa! There you are!" Blonde and loud with a voice of familiarity, "Hizashi..." Aizawa mumbled, he was sitting down on the floor so Api could fix his bandages on his face. "Eh?! What happened to you?!" Hizashi questioned, "Things happened."

"Ohh, so that's your name!" Angin said, "Huh?" Angin looked at what the man's carrying and it appeared to be the same as Aizawa's sleeping bag, "Wait... Air, is that you?!" Angin said and the sleeping bag wriggled, "Oh? Is this guy with you?" Hizashi asked and helped the person he dragged to face them. "So it is!" Api and Angin exclaimed, seeing how Angin was right after all.

"Guess you guys took the wrong sleepyhead," Hizashi started, "let's swap!" he beamed up a smile and Angin gladly agreed. "Wait, I'm not done yet." Api said, still fixing up the bandages of Aizawa. Truth be told, Aizawa doesn't really mind if his bandages came off but he got a feeling that the two wouldn't leave him alone until they help him in some way as a part of an apology. "There! I'm done!" Api said with a bright smile on his face, feeling accomplished. "Thanks, kid." Aizawa thanked the boy and tried to get up with the help of Api and Angin.

"Alright, kid! It's time for you to get back with your brothers! Brothers, right?" Hizashi asked for confirmation and the two looks each and nodded... one of them did the wrong way. "Uhhh... so which is it?" Hizashi asked, Api shook his head for 'no' while Angin had given him a nod for 'yes'.

"Uhh..." Angin was left speechless but Api covered him in a whim, "He's a friend! But also like a brother to one of us." Api said and Angin nodded, "Yeah, yeah! That's right!"

"Ohhh, is that so?" Hizashi said, "Anyways, we can't chat for long. Aizawa needs his rest soon but I have to ask..." Hizashi hesitated, "are those Dino hats on trend or something? I've seen a lot of other kids wearing it today! There's white, green, yellow... Oh! And brown." When Hizashi mentioned the color of brown of a hat, the same hat as theirs, the two felt their doom.

At first, there was silence. Everyone paused and for the two boys, it felt like there was a tense atmosphere going on here while for Hizashi, he felt embarrassed. 'Eh? Was the question stupid?' Hizashi thought, internally screaming for the lack of answers from the two.

"I... I think we have to go..." Angin finally broke the silenced to which Hizashi felt delighted that the quiet was broken but also felt even more embarrassed from the unanswered question, he screams internally once more. And Aizawa on the other hand, stares at him in pity, 'What an idiot...' he thought.

"Yeah... I think we should." Api replied, '...If we don't wanna let Tanah found out...!' Api continued in his thoughts. "Come on Air... we have to go now..." Api came over to Hizashi and Hizashi helps him take Air to him. "Thanks, mister..." Api said, his tone was as though everything had fallen out. "U-uhh.. you're welcome, kid." Hizashi said.

Instead of dragging Air like what the two adults thought Api would do, he instead hoisted up Air to his shoulder and carry him like a sack of potatoes.

This continued on until to the cashier, Aizawa and Hizashi weren't with them anymore but they did see Api putting Air who is still inside the sleeping bag onto the cashier. They comically sweat dropped at this and the two still didn't realize that their appearances were the same ones with the other Dino hats kids that they previously saw.

***

With the triple A's

"Those two..." Angin started, "Know Tanah..." Api finished, 'Which could only mean one thing... that we messed up!' Api and Angin thought while Air was relaxing inside the sleeping bag with Api carrying him like a sack of rice. "Umm... but you know, Tanah wouldn't know that this happened and besides! We covered our faces with masks and glasses when we talked to them!" Angin said with positivity in mind, "Oh yeah! And Air has light blue eyes while Tanah has brown!" Api said, remembering how Air's hair is covered inside the sleeping bag and his eyes and personality were far too different from Tanah, the two wouldn't be able to tell the similarities! The two were feeling happy and relax now, forgetting the fact that after they merge, information will also merge so no secrets will be hidden.