Chapter 17

"Who are you two supposed to be?" The flaming hero asked and Kaizo turns to face the man before answering him with, "We come in peace."

Boboiboy quickly put up his hands to his mouth, muffling out the laughter. The flaming hero raised one of his brow, "What?" his voice went gruff, his eyes twitched in annoyance. "Are you mocking me, boy?" The flaming hero asked and another stepped in the chat, "Calm yourself, Endeavor. The two have helped us in defeating... that." All Might defended, causing Endeavor to give him a look, "It seems they are more knowledgeable than us when defeating it." Endeavor started, "Why is that?" Endeavor gives a suspicious glare at the two boys, Boboiboy and Kaizo.

"U-umm..! We still have other stuff to do, you know! Like what are we supposed to do with...this?!" Mt. Lady exclaimed, pointing at the once dark dragon slowly crumbling away like a hollow block. Because of this, Kaizo stepped in. Walking towards the crumbling dragon, "I'll handle this..." Kaizo began then looks at all the heroes behind him, "and the consequences leading up from here." Kaizo explained.

'H-hm?!' Mt. Lady flinched at the sight of the man's piercing gaze, even though he's not inherently glaring at her, Kaizo's fierceness could be felt by her.
(Ignore this paragraph (・▽ )I just wanna write something really cringy XDD)

"Boboiboy!" Kaizo called to which Boboiboy responded with a salute and a clear shout, "Yes, captain?!" the tiny boy clearly shouted, "Let the heroes go with you at the stadium's room while I handle this mess." Kaizo commanded, "Yes, captain!" Boboiboy answered and with that, Boboiboy looks at All Might and Endeavor, "Excuse me..." Boboiboy began, looking at all the heroes after, "...everyone. Please follow me." Boboiboy asked which then infuriates Endeavor.

"You think we would allow ourselves to comply with you all!?!" Endeavor yelled, his rage boils up his flames, "We don't even know who you two are, don't even know where and which agency you've come from!" Endeavor commented, "You only gave us a baseless trust just by defeating that thing! We can't even know for sure that you're no villain who made that!" Endeavor remarked. Giving serious points which all the other heroes had thought of so too, even with Present Mic, who is an acquaintance of Boboiboy. "Sorry about this Little Listener, we are going to need to know about your identifications." Present Mic said with the heroes promptly agreeing.

Boboiboy looked at them with reassuring gaze and placed his hand on his chest, "I promise that I tell no lies to you all and that you can trust me." Boboiboy began, "I will start explaining as we go and if you sense any dangers coming off from me then you may launch an attack at me but please, ask if there's anything you are confused or misunderstood with." Boboiboy explained and the heroes looked at each other before reluctantly agreeing with a nod, even Endeavor agreed to this, hotheaded he may be, he still has to be reasonable.

"But will he really be fine in handling this alone?" Endeavor asked, glancing at Kaizo who is starting to approach the crumbling dragon.

"Don't worry! He's had plenty of experience, you can trust him!" Boboiboy cheerfully inquired the man, "Like I can..." Endeavor muttered in a gruff tone but went with it, "Then, lead the way, kid." Endeavor said to which Boboiboy gladly do and leads them all outside the center of the stadium to the inside.

Boboiboy walks and walks until he suddenly stopped in his steps, "...You... don't know where rooms could be located, don't you?" Endeavor commented, noticing how the kid's way of leading the heroes, even Kamui Woods could sense it all the way back and he can't even see the kid!

"Uhh... hehe, sorry..." Boboiboy shyly smiled, "Could you tell me where??" Boboiboy asked then a loud laugh burst out coming from a blonde man with glasses, "Bahahahaha!!! What's with you, kid?? Aight, why don't I lead us to a waiting room instead." Present Mic suggested and Boboiboy gladly agreed.