Chapter 20

Or so it was...

Peaceful days just comes first right before the heavy storms.

Yesterday...
When Midoriya and his friends was about to leave for home, Todoroki had approached them, "Midoriya." Todoroki called, "Todoroki?" Izuku whispered, "What is it?" Izuku asked but all he got was silence before, "Dey! Just say something already! We haven't got all day, you know!?" Gopal shouted, feeling a little frustrated due to not being able to help Boboiboy in on the fight while also feeling relieved that he doesn't have fight. But Todoroki just ignored the green bean and focuses his eyes on the green pea, "The two of us may haven't fought but... if given the chance, I won't fail to take you down with only the quirk of ice." Todoroki declared, bewildering Izuku at the statement. Todoroki looked at his hand where his flaming power would be at and clenched it tightly, "I will prove to that bastard that I don't need his quirk." Todoroki added before looking up to see the green pea to be in an infuriated face, "So you're giving me handicap?" Izuku questioned, "Do I look that fragile to you? Am I weak to you? Why do you keep saying like your quirk is somebody else's? Are you saying that they control the quirk that you have?" Izuku questioned again, causing Todoroki to widen his eyes in surprise, "...Todoroki, that power belongs to you and nobody else's." Izuku said before walking past to him, "You can control that quirk, can't you? Then it's obvious whose quirks are those." Izuku added, leaving Todoroki in his dazed state, stunned by what Izuku had told him that made him ponder about things and this led him to visit his mother.

Right now, everyone are on break from the school, so the KKG went on shopping with Boboiboy having a disguise on that Kalimtan made for him using his ability, though, he didn't disclose its name.

Kalimtan made Boboiboy's hair from brown to silvery white while his white streak turns into brown. Boboiboy's eyes changed to crimson red and Kalimtan gave the boy a different set of clothes and since Boboiboy wouldn't let go his cap, Kalimtan made an illusion so that the other people sees it as an ordinary looking cap like people would usually wear.

Boboiboy still has the same face and stature but overall, people wouldn't be able to recognize him as the one from the TV.

Now, Boboiboy is walking with his friends, "What should we buy, guys?" Boboiboy asked with his sunny smile plastered on his face, "Hum! I want to buy some ingredients for a new batch of cookies!" Yaya glees then turns to Fang with an idea on her face, "I can bake a carrot flavored cookie too, Fang! You should try it!" Yaya said, smiling happily, "I want to experiment more flavors and since you love carrots then it would be great if I start with that as you as my taste tester!" Yaya suggested, causing Fang to feel conflicted, "That's... good..? I would.. love..? To try it! Haha... ha..?" Fang couldn't help but feel hesitant in his answer, he loves carrots, sure, but Yaya's cookies and being the taste tester of all things? That would be a death wish.

Fang pondered it a bit while the others waited for his exact answers.

'Will he accept it?'

'Yeah.. well, this isn't gonna end well...'

'Dey! Just make an excuse! Taste testing for Yaya is basically a death wish!'

Then, Fang turns to Yaya, causing the certain trio to listen carefully, "I..." Fang stopped when he saw a bag full of carrots that was carried by a mother who was doing groceries with his son, "Sure! I'll be your taste tester, Yaya! Let's go buy tons and tons of carrots on the way!" Fang's voice was full of gaiety in them that made Yaya beamed a smile of joy on her face, "Alright!" Yaya exclaimed happily and hearing from the boy's answer, the certain trio could only let out a bead of sweat, 'He's love for carrots really is greater than chasing popularity, huh?' the trio thought.