Chapter 4 (part 2)

The next day came and they all went to the school that they previously passed by when locating the base last night. The four all entered and easily passed the test in minutes, bewildering the ones who were observing them.

"Amazing! They all did great and finished just by a few minutes!" One of the observer exclaimed, "The girl in pink is quite strong. She can even fly!" one of them awed at them awed at the spectacle, "That boy who was screaming and running away was great too, for him to change the robots into food. Although he's like that, he was still able to pull through as though he's been trained for years considering his dodging and aiming skills." one of them examined. "And that girl with the beanie was really fast! Even had time to give backup for her friends!" Another one cheered, "And that boy who could manipulate shadows is kinda unexpected, to think he'd be able to destroy 10 bots in one go." all the observers were amazed by their prowess.

Yaya has flight and super strength, she named it as "Yinli"; Ying will use the super human speed as her wuirk, she calls it as "Hangso"; Fang wanted to put Shadow Manipulation but it was taken so he named it as "Zhang Shadow" since he'll just be using his Shadow Hands; and for Gopal, like always, uses his powers to transform anything to food and hide the fact that he could transform it back, he named it as "Foody Goody".

The Kokotiam will be hiding the true capabilities of their powers as per requested of the Commander, well even if he didn't request it, they'll still hide it.

"Well then, Aizawa-sensei. I'll be counting on you to take care of the new kids." Something white, something small, someone who looks like a rat-bear said, turning to the teacher who was leaning on the wall, all bandaged up and his hands were both in casts. "Haaa... right, right." He said sleepily, he got out of the hospital forcefully once he woke up. He didn't want to stay there for long when he was still worried about the attack in the USJ. He's a teacher and his students were under attack by so many villains so of course he'll be worried and concerned, he couldn't rest until the security is actually updated five times more stronger. He went out to see the process.

And now, he has more kids to take in out of nowhere.

Time passed and the four members of Kokotiam are waiting for the letter if they had passed or not. "Relax, guys. I'm sure you all got in!" Boboiboy encouraged, "Easy for you to say, Boboiboy! I was running and screaming and you weren't there! Huhuhuhu! I'm not sure if I actually passed!" Gopal cried, "Mhm... don't be like that, Gopal. Didn't you say there were tons of robots? I'm sure you turned them all into food and passed." Boboiboy comforted his best friend, "That's right, Gopal! That test gave you too much advantage with your power and weren't you the one who ended up turning that huge zero pointer robot into cotton candy?" Ying said, "Ehehehe... I gues so." Gopal sheepishly laughed but was comforted by his friends words. "Woah! Awesome, Gopal!" Boboiboy cheered, "Thankfully you were able to change it in time, if you didn't, you would've been crushed by that robot's foot." Fang said, "Haizzz, my foot got stuck under a rock, I couldn't run away!" Gopal said, "Well, even if he couldn't change it in time. Ying can still save you." Yaya said.

Then out of nowhere a sound came alarming the five but that was just the doorbell, "I got it!" Boboiboy announced, going off to the door and to the gate to meet up with nothing but a letter inside their little mailbox.

"Hey, guys! It's from UA!" Boboiboy announced and gave the letter to Fang. "Thanks, Boboiboy!"

Once they opened the letter, a circle device popped out and a hologram opened. Giving out a speech that's made by All Might, telling them how they passed and a rank was then gave out but was ignored since the four cheered once they knew that they passed. "Yay!! We passed!" Ying and Yaya synced with each other and jumped in excitement to go to school, "Phew! I actually passed!" Gopal sighed in relief whereas Fang just smirked. "That's great! But... what am I gonna do now?" Boboiboy weakly said with a single tear in his eye, "I'll be alone... huhuhu, is this what a mother feels like when sending her children to school." Boboiboy said. "Hehehehe, don't worry Boboiboy!" Yaya cheered, "Let's keep meeting at lunch!" Yaya said, "Hmm, nahh. It's okay, Yaya. I don't wanna bother you guys, you all might get late." Boboiboy said, "Then we'll just make sure we don't get late." Gopal beamed and everyone agreed with him. "Awee, you guys! Your the best!" He cheered and hugged everyone, "I'll make you guys some lunches when we can't hangout at lunch!" Boboiboy said and everyone thanked Boboiboy.