Chapter 18

Izuku boldly grabbed Fang's shoulder and swerved his attention to him, "Waitwaitwaitwait... Wait!! What agency?!?" Izuku asked, wildly asking questions in his head, "Yeah, man! Isn't he too young to be a part of the hero agency?! I mean... judging by his looks and all.." Kirishima commented, again, swerving Fang's attention to Kirishima's comments, "Fang! What agency?!" Izuku glaring asked yet again causing Fang to look at Izuku answer but then Kaminari grabbed both Fang's shoulder and shakes him in bewilderment, "Brooo!! That's so cool!!! So then, does that mean he's a hero?!?" Kaminari asked while Izuku waving his hands around in concern, "Ack! Kaminari, don't shake Fang!" Izuku worriedly said.

"What? That kid is part of a hero agency?"

"Maybe he's an intern?"

"Is that even allowed?"

"Which school is he from?"

The people murmured whilst Fang was bombarded by his three classmates, questioning and expressing of their shock.

Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Uraraka and Iida came back with the snacks and saw Fang's predicament, 'He must've blurted it out...' the certain three gang thought as they approach Fang, "Alright, alright, you three stop." Gopal said, "Let Fang breathe, geez."

"Hehe! You told them about that, didn't you?" Ying nudged Fang, "Can't be helped, they were suspecting Boboiboy to be a vigilante." Fang replied which flinched Ying by the conclusion of others, "W-woah! Really? Hmm.... Well, I guess it is kinda understandable why'd they thought that." Ying said, scratching the back of her head.

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Uraraka questioned, puzzled by the events that are taking place now, added with worry when a "villain" came in the stadium. "Did you guys not know?? Their friend is a part of a hero agency!" Kirishima answered, "Eh?! Since when?!" Uraraka asked in bewilderment, joining with Iida, "How could that be?! He's like the same age as us!" Iida added, "Huh, so he really is young... then why is he in the agency?!?" Kaminari shouted, "Guys... relax." Gopal said while vaguely pointing at the public who were listening in, "A-ah... sorry... let's talk at another time. Hehe.." Kaminari sheepishly laughed.

"Right, then." Fang muttered and turned to Izuku who was spacing out or... muttering about. Fang tapped his shoulder lightly causing Izuku to stop from his murmurs and turned to Fang, Fang raised his hand to hide his mouth from the others and whispered, "The agency that Boboiboy is in... is Protector of the Galaxy also known as P.O.T.G...." Fang then stands up and walks away, Yaya notices this and was puzzled to where is he going for then looked at Izuku and knew why now.

As for Ying, Yaya and Gopal, they were informed about the agency while Uraraka and Iida was distracted in debating which snack should go for the other snack or the drinks that go with the snack.

Meanwhile, Fang was able to get that update when evacuating, he was given an early update than the rest.

Due to the sudden information of a young boy being a part of the agency, don't know if he was an intern or a hero, the people were too busy thinking up theories about it rather than focusing on the previous event which is the "villain" who got in the stadium. And for that, the people weren't too panicked, same goes for the students who were whispering and gossiping amongst themselves.

"But seriously tho, which school is he from??" Stranger #1 questioned, "He might be just homeschooled and got randomly picked by some agency." Stranger #2 answered, "...are you an idiot..???" Stranger #1 replied, "Ghak! That hurts..!" Stranger #2 dramatically put his hands on his chest and clenched it as if he got stabbed by the heart. "We still don't even know which agency he's from..." Stranger #1 muttered.

"It's good that everyone's... calm...?" Yaya said, turning to Ying after observing the people, "Yeah, else they will be panicky and irrational. Fear can really take a toll on everyone..." Ying commented while munching on the snacks they bought, "I wonder what is Boboiboy doing? I hope this ends soon, we still need to handle the aftermath of this situation." Yaya sighed, she was concerned of the people's trust in heroes, "You're right, this big school even announced to have had there security as twice as much than before and even brought a ton of heroes here. If I were them, I would've think the heroes were pretty lax at their job." Ying remarked as she shook we head as if she was disappointed in someone, "Hehe.. this event is kinda random..." Yaya admitted, "Yeah... Author just forgot it was supposed to be the OC alien who can travel to planets but his powers got wibbled wobbled something so he teleported through realms instead and should ended up in this MHA universe but then a sky kid appeared in its stead." Ying replied, "Ying... don't expose the Author."