"So you were gonna fuck a 16 year old. You're a pedophile." Said Draco.

"Draco he had good intentions.

Yesterday something happened, and then I was leaving the party when I bumped into Grayson.

I asked if I could go to his dorm, then I got there and threw up and he took care of me.

Then he asked about the video because he accidentally found it, so I told him I was blackmailed, and he promised not to tell anyone.

I cried, and climbed on him, but he pushed me off and said it was wrong.

He finally he held me, and I lied in his arms.
He calmed me down."

"So you slept with a random 21 year old?
That's fucked up Isabella, you're not thinking straight. If Mattheo was here what would he say?" Said Draco.

"I know it was wrong, I'm fucked up, I get it. Please just forget about it, I'm fine." I said.

"You never learn Isabella. You're lucky he didn't do anything to you." Said Draco.

He grabbed my arm, and dragged me to the door.

"Don't ever go near her again." Said Draco looking at Grayson.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to-"
"You're not sorry Isa, let's go." He said pulling me out.

I looked at Jackson who was smirking at me.

We left the dorm, and Draco sighed.
"I can't believe you." He said.
I didn't say anything.

"Did you know he was 21 when you asked to fuck him?" Asked Draco.

He was making me feel really bad about myself.

"Yeah." I said.

"You know that's wrong, why would you do it Isa? You're fucked up."

"Because I craved it. When he held me I felt safe. He was older, and stronger, and said it would be okay. He made me feel protected, and I felt safe."

He froze, and looked at me.

"Isabella do you have an attraction towards older men?" He asked.

Jackson looked at me too.

"I just like being taken care of.
Older men tend to-"

I hesitated.

"Older men tend to take care of younger girls, whether or not their intentions are pure."

I watched as the gears in Draco's head turned.
He was choosing his next words carefully.

Jackson on the other hand looked stunned.

Draco took a deep breath.
"Um okay." He said still thinking.
"Why Isabella?" Asked Jackson.

He looked genuinely concerned, which made me concerned.

"Isa if you wanna be held, why not ask me, or Theo, or Enzo. You know we'll take care of you." Said Draco.

I can't believe I was about to admit this, especially in front of Jackson.

"My father was never there. I never had an older guy who cared about me in that way.
I lack that affection, so I get it elsewhere."

"Oh." Said Draco.

"Can you not tell Enzo or Theo about any of this? I'm ashamed."

"It's not your fault, we both know who your father is. I'm sorry I reacted that way without hearing you out." Said Draco.