25| Muggle Bus

''𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩.'' 

𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲

𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲. I went and decided to visit Dean and Seamus the next day, seeing as I had nothing better to do then sit around with Theo all day long. I was still mentally thanking McGonagall for the job application, which would help me keep up with funds for both Teddy and I, including Theo since he continues to stay. 

Speaking of, I dropped Theo off at Blaise's house to help his nerves when I had left. More like I snuck out, but what's the difference. I didn't want to drop him off at Draco's, simply because I hadn't heard anything from him since the brunch. It started to get strange, but every time I wanted to ask or contact him about it, I thought against it. 

I didn't know if he was going through something and he wanted his space or if he was just being Draco and deciding wr shouldn't have held contact anymore. So, I decided to leave that decision up to him, instead. It seemed easier for me that way. 

Taking the parchment shred from my pocket, I looked back down at the address. I could Apparated there. That is, if I knew where it is. But, I didn't. So, I did the next best thing. 

I took a city bus. 

Now, I'm not one for socialization. Let alone transportation that allows any of it. But, it seemed to be the only thing I had right now. I couldn't use the Knight Bus, since it wasn't even past sundown. And it still pained me a bit, Stan was currently in Azkaban, serving his time for his wrongdoings. Though, unwillingly. 

I plopped myself down into an empty seat by the window, back slouched against the seat and my head against the window. I could feel the vibrations of the bus against the side of my head, along with every little bump that we had taken. 

People were either talking loudly or not at all. The loud talkers were on a call with whoever they seemed to be screaming at. And the quiet ones, they were doing the same thing I was doing. Either that or standing in a corner and waiting to get off the bus. 

The bus driver pulled to another stop, letting a few of the people leave.

With those few people gone, more people stepped into the bus. Like there was anymore room for anyone. I never took city busses, especially for this reason, so it was a moment to remember. To remember the sweaty smells of people and the loud profanity they used. They didn't seem to care whether other people have heard them or not. 

Humans, am I right?

The bus driver continued on, not daring to look back at it's passengers. Stop by stop, more people got off and more people joined. One of the especially loud people had stayed on the bus, continuously sitting down and standing up while screaming into the phone with a purse hanging off her arm. 

I tried to tune her out to the best of my abilities by turning back to the window. But that proves to not work after three minutes. I was getting a headache and I couldn't do anything about it. On second thought, I should've brought Theo along, but it's too late now.