91| Thestrals

''𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮.''

𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. Not that he didn't already threaten to do so. I had gotten about an hour or two of sleep. Lately, I've been hearing whispers from all around. It wasn't Peeves I could say that much, he had already came to visit and said that he would help pull a prank with the twins as revenge on Umbridge. That was their way of intimidating people, also showing them that other people are going against. 

They can be genuinely scary sometimes. Especially when you've got the two ginger-haired twins and the poltergeist in the same room together. Some of the pranks they come up with are almost unbelievable. Not to mention they've been very supportive since the news spread around school about me being a werewolf. He think's he's hiding very well, but I see Peeves hiding around corners in the corridors, watching over me. 

 Madam Pomfrey had let me out of the Hospital Wong today, seeing as my bones had clicked back into place and any minor injuries I had before were now healed. It felt amazing, not sitting in a bed all day long and actually being able to walk around freely. The first place I went was the Black Lake. I didn't go there for any purpose, just to stand and breath in the fresh air. 

Across the lake, I could see a familiar patch of bush. It was the same patch of bush from back in third year, when I had first met Luna. Behind it was a secret trail, one that hadn't been found by anyone else. A small rock cliff with water running down the sides, falling into the lake below it. The cave inside the cliff, where one could climb up to reach the top of the rock cliff. That's where I had ended up walking. 

It was subconsciously, but I had pushed myself through the barrier of bushes. I had looked behind me first, making sure that I wasn't being followed at the time. Even though the air was getting colder and winter was nearing, the place still looked the same as it had during the summer. It seemed to never change with the seasons, the leaves on the tree's always staying green and the water never frosting over. The temperature here was also outstanding, feeling as warm as it would've with the sun beaming straight down upon you. 

''Hello, Y/n.'' Luna spoke softly from beside me, her feet bare as she wore pants that were rolled up to just below her knee's. She wore a light colored blouse with a yarn-sewn blue jacket over it. A leather bag hung around her right shoulder, the bag portion settled on the left side of her waist. Her hair was let down, flowing down her back and all the way down to her waist.  

''Hello, Luna. How are you?'' I asked, noting that her feet must've been cold earlier. 

''Quite well. And you?'' She asked, looking towards the rock cliff.