56| More Then Expected

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

''𝙄𝙛 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙮.''

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽. The answer was the same as all the other times, 'no' or 'you already know my answer'. Theo ended up threatening me to not be my friend anymore while Blaise just watched without a response for a few minutes. I couldn't blame him, I'd do the same. 

''Why can't you take him with you girls?'' Mum asked, standing at my doorway as I packed my bag. 

''Because I'm already taking Moose and he needs to be out in the open. Not stuck on a bus for who knows how long.'' I responded, side-eyeing her. 

''Then let him out of the bus when you arrive.''

''No, you're still stuck with him. Bonding time, you know?''

''Alright, fine. But know that I'm not doing this again.''

''Fine by me.'' I smiled as mum stomped her way down the stairs.

We had made arrangements for Faris and Moose, Faris going with mum and dad to visit someone from one side of their families. I believe they were in Paris, so it was a good time for them to bond with Faris. Moose was coming with me on the Gryffindor Road Trip, since he has barely been anywhere besides around the block. 

Hermione also didn't want Faris to come on the trip, mainly because he scares her. She's been living in the same house as the eagle for years now and she's still scared of him. It's funny at times but other times it's just plain sad . She's coming along with us on the road trip, saying that she didn't want to spend all day with mum and dad. 

Moose was sat on my bed, watching as I moved across my room to pack things into my bag. The Gryffindor's couldn't decide where to go, so we are going to stop at a few different places on this trip. Stan was also going to be our driver, since he is the only bus driver that I know and trust enough to get us to the destination without kidnapping us. 

Slamming the top closed on the bag, I zipped it and left it on my bed, Moose looking excited. 

''Done. Finally.'' I huffed. Faris made a noise form my desk, being out for the last few moments before he has to go out into his cage. ''Here.'' I leaned forward and opened the window to my room, Faris hopping out onto the windowsill and perching himself outside of it.