88| Umbridge's Class

''𝘾𝙚𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙘'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩.''

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿...

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿. Today was no different, Lavender with her hair down to her waist and a pink headband keeping the curls out of her face. Speaking of, her face was rather close to mine as she shook my shoulder. She was already in her uniform, just without the tie on at the moment. 

I groaned, rolling onto my other side. Katie had groaned too, but she fell off the bed and screeched when she did so. Lavender ran over to help Katie, picking her up off the floor before walking back over to me. I pulled the blanket up and over my head before she could touch me again, resulting in her using her words to try and get me to wake.

''Y/n, get up. We have to get to breakfast and we have a new Professor today. How exciting will that be?'' She questioned around the room. Katie let out a small hum,  indicating that it would be a little exciting to see how the new Professor does. 

''I guess it wouldn't be that bad.'' Katie was currently in the process of tying her tie when I pulled the blanket off my head. I rolled my eyes at them both, throwing the blanket off me as I swung my legs off the bed. 

''You both are acting like we don't have a new Professor every single year.'' I spoke up, running my hands down my face. Lavender looked at me with a small shrug, her lips bunching up at one side of her face. Katie didn't respond, just continued to store stuff into her bag for the day. 

''She's right, you know.'' Hermione spoke up, just now coming out of the bathroom. 

''Well, well. Hermione agrees.'' I joked, almost forcing out a laugh. My throat was dry at the moment, so it sounded more like a dying donkey then it did an actual laugh. 

''What do you mean?'' Hermione asked, looking towards me with her brows slightly furrowed. She grabbed a book and shoved it in her bag, just like she did with another book and another and another. How many books does she need?

''Nothing.'' I waved my hand at her, hopping off the bed and retrieving the items for my uniform. ''How early do you all wake up anyway?'' I asked, noting that I'm always the last one to get out of bed. 

''You mean, how late do you stay up.'' Katie corrected, pointing her index finger at me. I looked at her curiously before thinking over my words, then shaking my head.

''No, I meant what I said the first time.'' 

''Well, you always happen to wake up way after we do. That's why we wake you up this early. I swear, I saw you come into the dorm at two in the morning once.'' Katie let out, closing her bag before throwing it over her shoulder.