15| Harry and Ron

''𝙈𝙪𝙢 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.''

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝘄𝗲'𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗶𝘂𝘀

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸, 𝘄𝗲'𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗶𝘂𝘀. They'd come over to the house, while other times, we went over to the Mansion. 

They'd usually stay over for dinner, then go back home. It'd be the same if we ever went over to the Mansion. But each visit seemed to be more enjoyable then the last. Teddy seemed to find a friend to keep throughout the years of his life, which is something I had always wished for him. 

With Draco and I, well, things have been doing pretty well. We started to act like nothing between us had ever happened back then. It felt nice. But, something deep down told me that I was unsatisfied. I didn't linger on it long, since I had quickly pushed it aside when Teddy asked if we could go to the park. 

That was yesterday. Today, the kids are getting dropped off at King's Cross again to head back to Hogwarts. Draco had joined us today, the four of us Apparating towards the station. We had made sure that we Apparated where the Muggles wouldn't be able to see us. 

''Excited, boys?'' Draco questioned as we walked behind the two kids. 

''Yes!'' They synchronized, jumping from their spots.

I gave a short laugh, wringing my fingers in front of me. I looked down at my hands, making sure to stick next to Draco as to not get lost. 

''Hey.'' He quietly called, putting a hand on my forearm. ''Look at me.'' And I did, slowly. ''They'll be more then happy to see you again.''

With a shake of my head, I responded, ''You can't promise something like that.'' 

''Yes, I can.'' He nodded. From the corner of my eye, I could see him raise his hand, before hesitantly putting it back down with a subconscious sigh. He gave a tight smile before continuing with the boys. 

I wondered about what he would've done if he didn't put his hand down. Or what he was thinking about before hesitating. Blinking away those thoughts, I followed behind the three, nerves running through my veins. 

Like last time, the platform was filled with families. Families that were telling their children goodbye, before they hopped on the train. Our small group had moved around a bit, trying to find a less crowded spot. When we did, Draco had stopped and put a hand on his son's shoulder. 

I turned and crouched down beside Teddy. 

''You'll take care of yourself, right?'' 

He nodded with a smile. I patted down his shoulders.