59| Camping

''𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙.''

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹. Surprisingly, Lee had also been at the same carnival we had arrived at. He said something about his parents wanting to take him somewhere, pretty sure he said somewhere in America. His parents were visiting the Ministry of Magic there. 

Lee had decided to spend his time at the carnival with our group, seeing as we had Fred and George to keep is busy the whole time. They were mainly interested in the dunk tank though, reminding me of the time that Parkinson was put in the dunk tank, allowing the rest of the Slytherin group to hit the target with a bean bag. 

Moose wasn't allowed in the carnival, sadly. So he had spent the time with Stan as they slept in the bus and took a walk in the park. Thankfully Moose wasn't bored and left alone, otherwise everything in the bus would've been wrecked. 

Ginny and Hermione had both got plushies from one of those games where you take the ball and knock down the jars with them, usually those games are a scam. Though, most of us are witches and wizards in a muggle world. Fred had gone around the back and made the super glue on the bottles magical disappear, allowing them to knock the jars over. The game was easy after that. 

Lee had showed us a ride where it took one through a dark tunnel, much like the one from last time. Hermione wanted to try the ride again, wanting to get over her fear of the thing. I declined her request to come along with them, sitting on a nearby bench as I waited for them to come back around. 

It reminded me of the last time I went to a carnival, when I took the Slytherin's on a road trip. Malfoy had taken me on one of those rides because I took him on a Roller Coaster, I'm pretty sure he still despises me because of it. Though, he got payback when he got to see me be scared for a full five minutes. 

After they had got out of the ride, we went to a water log ride. Surfacing more memories of last time. It was payback for when Malfoy had taken me on the other ride, so I brought him to this one. Oliver had noticed my change in mood but hadn't said anything, only letting the thought go for now as he continued in with the ride. 

But all that was yesterday, because now we are walking through a forest with backpacks on while a person whines with every other step. We had came across a campground on our road trip and so we decided to try camping out for a change, seeing as we've been stuck in the same bus for three days now. 

Moose was with us, panting as he walked next to me with his tongue sticking out of his mouth. Dudley looked about the same, only more exhausted and more pig like then dog. I'm guessing Harry had the same idea, due to the look that he had given me after taking a glance at his cousin.