128| Battle of Hogwarts PT.2

''𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚.''

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹. With the short time span that we had, I took a nap against George's shoulder. It reminded me of when I had taken a nap on the couch in the Common Room, only for the twins to come and join me afterwards. I called them puppies afterwards.

When I woke up, I was greeted by Theo and Blaise. We quietly reconnected, not wanting to disturb anyone else who might be asleep. Those people included George, who had fallen asleep with his head against the bench behind him. He looked peaceful and I didn't want to disturb that.

Blaise told me that Draco wasn't with them. The last time he had seen Draco was when they went to the Room of Requirement, just after I had left them to defend the castle with Neville. Harry saved Draco and Blaise from burning in a fire, I had to thank him for that later. Sadly, Goyle wasn't as lucky. 

Even if I didn't much like the boy, I don't see why he deserved what got thrown at him. Let's just hope he is living better where he is now then he did here. Now, he can do whatever he wants up there.  

Dean and Seamus came and greeted me, too. They both seemed to be happy, let alone the war we were currently going through. When they turned and smiled at one another, I couldn't help but do the same with Neville. We knew they were going to be together sooner or later. I just hope nothing else bad happens before we can all live peacefully again. 

Suddenly, everyone was called outside. I watched as people moved out of the room in large crowds, making their way back to the Courtyard. I tried finding the trio, wanting to make sure that they had been all right. But, I couldn't find them anywhere. 

A hand had placed itself in mine. I looked down and then back up, seeing that George had woken up and now stood next to me. He sadly smiled down at me. I'm guessing he had a dream, one where Fred was still breathing. 

When everyone moved out into the Courtyard, I had noticed the amount of Death Eaters that stood behind Voldemort. The numbers had lowered, making it almost equal to the numbers that Hogwarts has.

''Harry Potter...'' Voldemort trailed off for effect. ''..is dead!'' He announced joyously. 

''NO!'' Ginny instantly shouted. I remember when George and I had caught them kissing at The Burrow, poor Ginny. I found Hermione in the crowd, near where Ginny was standing. Arthur went and grabbed Ginny before she could throw herself at Voldemort. 

''Silence!'' Voldemort ordered, Bellatrix throwing a spell into the air from beside him. 

The crowd stayed silent, watching Voldemort with intent. In the back, I could see Hagrid, carrying the body of one Harry Potter.