97| Sharing Secrets

''𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙.''

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗗𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗗𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. That's the name we had voted for the group, since we are fighting for Hogwarts and Dumbledore is the Headmaster. Pretty sure Harry said something about Dumbledore being the main reason why Hogwarts is still standing at the moment. Nobody argued with him, they were too busy listening to the spells he had been trying to teach them. 

Everyone had been doing really well with their spells, growing more confident every class. Neville was even able to perfect the disarming spell. He is going to be the strongest out of us all, that's for sure. The last meeting we had was right before the holidays, which then leads Dumbledore's Army to start again after the holidays and everyone returns back to Hogwarts. 

Not only that, but Harry returned that night with a dorky smile on his face. Hermione, Ron and I had been sitting in the Common Room, in front of the fire. Hermione and Ron sitting on the couch as I sat on the floor between the two. When Harry walked in, he sat on an ottoman in front of the fire and gazed down at the floor, he seemed, out of it. At first glance, I would've thought that he was drunk or something. 

We had asked, since it was about an hour after everyone had left the Room of Requirement. Turns out, Harry had kissed Cho. I don't get why Ron and Hermione were so surprised, Harry was bound to kiss someone. I was just thinking that it wouldn't be until next year, maybe even seventh year. I guess I owe the twins some money. 

Harry went on to rant about the kiss, how it had started with small talk about Cedric. Cho said that she missed him, but I didn't want to comment about it. I never really liked Cho, never got acquainted with her and she sent me glares along with a few dirty looks whenever I had been talking to Cedric. Though, Harry seemed to like her, so I decided to keep my mouth shut. It seemed easier said then done. 

When Harry started to talk about the actual kiss, Ron started to tease Harry. I laughed with the ginger as Hermione stood up for the boy. We all watched as she went on to talk about Cho's feelings, how she must've felt guilty for kissing Harry and sad that Cedric had died before he graduated. I understood most of it, but since the day after was a full moon, my mind was more then drifting away. 

Hermione ended the ranting speech with saying that Ron had the emotional range of a teaspoon. That left all of us in a small fit of laughter before we all headed up to the dorms for the night. 

The morning had been gifted with the smell of amazingly cooked food flowing through the corridors and the sound of non-existent birds singing outside. The birds had moved, since it was now snowing outside. About five inches of snow was on the ground. Everyone bustled through the corridors, trying their best not to push and shove into other people around them.