34| The Eight Roommates

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

''𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨!''

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿. I've started thinking that becoming friends with Harry and Ron or even indulging with the trio in any way possible, was a bad idea. Only because now I've gotten dragged into all their mysteries, though, it was the one of the most exciting things that ever happened. 

Per usual, I'm at my house, sitting at my desk as I eat chocolate from the box that I had gotten last year. Faris had been guarding it ever since we got back, thinking that Moose was probably going to get to it. Though, Moose didn't really care for whatever was in the box anymore. 

Hermione had been reading more books, sometimes she's even been reading spell books and saying how she's going to try out a spell when she sees one. Then I have to remind her that we can't do magic outside of school just quite yet. She usually groans and goes back to reading, or walks out of the room to find something better to do. 

She's really grown since second year, doesn't look so childish anymore. It's happened to me too, lost most of my baby fat and now I don't look so childish. It makes me wonder how Theo looks after all of it. Maybe he's grown his hair out longer, maybe his parents have told the boy to chop off all his hair. I dread to see the day.

A sudden knock on my door gets rid of my thoughts as I internally laugh. 

''You can come in, Blaise.'' I told the boy without taking a glance at the door. The door clicks open.

''How'd you know it was me?'' He asked, stepping in and closing the door behind him. 

''Zucchini, nobody in this family knocks on the doors. Let alone close the doors, look at that!'' I gestured to the closed door, making Blaise laugh from his spot on my bed. ''Are you excited?'' I walked over and took a seat next to Blaise, Moose jumping into my lap. 

Moose was now almost full grown, just a few inches off.

''Very. I can't believe we are actually taking a road trip to the big city.'' Blaise said, staring at the ground with his hands clasped together and his elbows on his knee's. ''It's almost unbelievable. . .'' He then mumbled, seemingly out of it. I playfully rolled my eyes before punching his arm, making him shriek. ''What was that for?!'' He shouted, rubbing up and down his arm. 

''To make you believe that this is happening. Now stop doing that and go get yourself ready, man.'' I ushered the boy. He was still in his grey sweatpants and black T-shirt from this morning.