12| Dinner's

''𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙖𝙞𝙡.''

𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲. The place where I have a bed that I won't be falling out of every morning, nor would I have to deal with the voice of Lavender. No offense to her, whatsoever, just her voice is annoying when hearing it on an everyday basis. 

Mum went to unlock the door, with a big smile on her face that we were finally home. Dad had stated at home, and when we walked in he was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee, watching news on the television.

''Look who's back! My darling daughter's, finally came to visit, did you?'' Dad teased, mum closed the door while she shivered. The snow had already fallen upon the neighborhood, and it looked like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. 

''You know we couldn't, and if we could then we would.'' Hermione stated, hugging dad and making sure not to spill his coffee all over her clothes. ''We missed you both.'' Dad moved on, hugging me. 

''We missed you both as well. Sad, you only get one chance to go home for a short while.'' Mum stated as she hung up her coat, moving over to the kitchen. 

''Well, that just means the school year is almost over. Then, we can come back longer then we do now.'' I reminded them, dad looked more then happy, while mum was still cooking in the kitchen so I couldn't necessarily see her face. 

Hermione walked over to the couch with dad, I turned around to grab the cage that Faris was in and take it upstairs. Sometimes I couldn't even grasp the concept that I have an eagle, everyone gets so fascinated with him when he flies into The Great Hall, bigger then the rest of the owls for sure. I remember when he tried to eat one of the owls because it wouldn't stop plucking out some of his feathers, pretty sure it was some Ravenclaw girl's owl. 

When I opened the door to my room, Moose's head immediately shot up as he ran towards me. 

''Hey, Moose! I greeted the little puppy, who had his paws against my leg while he looked up at me. Reaching down, I picked up the dog with one hand while still holding onto Faris' cage with the other. ''Alright, let me set Faris down.'' I told the dog, who had been licking my face since I picked him up.

Moose gave a small bark, as I walked over to my desk and set the cage down, opening it so Faris was able to hop right out. Apparently, Moose had also missed Faris, because the second that Faris hopped from his cage, Moose had came and barked at him in a playful manner.

''I still don't get how those two get along.'' The familiar voice rung through my ears. Turning around, I saw Hermione standing at my door. 

''I don't either, but I'm glad they do.'' I shrugged, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

''Like you and those two other Slytherin kids.'' Hermione brought up, slowly walking further into my room.

''What does this have to do with Blaise and Theo?'' I asked, rubbing my face with my hands.