71| Dress Shopping

''𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?''

𝐴/𝑛: 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑜𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

𝐴/𝑛: 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑜𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠. 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦-

𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴. At least, that's what Hermione and I were doing. Harry and Ron were complaining about not having dates to the ball. Hermione said she already had a date, she wouldn't tell me who it was, but I had a good idea of who it could've been. If it wasn't a certain buff man in red fur robes. 

Snape had came by many, many times, smacking the back of their heads. More Ron's then Harry's. Ron just doesn't learn, does he? Rolling my eyes and focusing back on my paper, Hermione kept poking my arm, but I ignored her. I already knew what she was poking my arm about, it's the same thing she's been nagging me about all morning. 

''This is mad. At this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates.'' Ron spoke quietly to Harry, who nodded in agreement. Snape just happened to walk past, slapping Ron over the head again. I wonder how much brain damage he has now. ''Well, us and Neville.'' Ron trying to cheer them both up. 

Hermione looked at them with a slightly raised brow and a sympathetic face. I furrowed my brows, snapping my head in Ron's direction when I heard those words. It's funny, Neville has gotten a date before either of them got the chance. Though, they hadn't known that yet. What's even sadder is that Neville is sitting just a few spot away from them. 

''But then again, he can take himself.'' Harry adds. They both start laughing as I speak up from beside Hermione. 

''It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone.'' I smiled teasingly at the two. Both their faces suddenly drop and they stop laughing. I smirk in success, leaning back in my seat. 

''Now I'm really depressed.'' He looked down. Fred tossed a ball of paper at Ron, who looks weirdly at the thing. Ron unwrapped the balled paper, reading the writing inside. ''Get a move in or all the good ones will have gone'. I chuckled a little, Fred was right. ''Who are you going with, then?'' He balls up the paper and throws it back at Fred. 

I watched as Fred momentarily raised his brows and searched the room for Snape being facing a few seats down. He throws the ball of paper, hitting Angelina. She turns around, slack-jawed and mouths a 'what' to Fred. Fred moves his arms around, without using words and asking Angelina 'Do you want to go to the ball with me'?