16| Twin's

''𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.''

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽. Ever since this morning, she has been asking about what had happened after I left home and went to Theo's house for two days. And I bet you can tell, I haven't told her anything about anything.

''Why won't you just tell me one thing?'' She asked, slamming her hands down on the seat next to her. 

''I already told you, Theo was there.'' I replied, looking out the window of the moving train. 

''But that's barely any details! What did you do, see, experience?'' Hermione insisted over and over. 

''Experience?'' I questioned the girl.

''I mean what are purebloods like.'' She deadpanned. 

'"And why are you so interested on what a pureblood does in their spare time?'' I asked with a teasing smile. She looked at me with wide eyes and turned towards the door with her face red. I chuckled at the girl, shaking my head and looked out the door to our compartment. 

My gaze was slowly falling towards the floor, and staring at the very beautiful carpet they had on the train. I wondered what else the 'Area of Peace' could do, since we had only found out that it did one thing. Otherwise, it was amazing to have an area that would make your dreams come to life. At least, sometimes amazing.

It felt a little odd to be on the train back to Hogwarts, but I was also excited that I was on my way back to the magical world. I've been living with muggleborns for eleven years, and only been told that I'm a magical witch. Was anyone in my older family, witches or wizards? Or do they just randomly pick and choose someone. 

If it does randomly pick and choose someone, then why Hermione and I? Hermione has the books and smarts, kind in most situations. I don't know what I'd be a witch for, maybe changing the world in some way? I've always wanted to do that, but never found a way to do so. 

Then again, what if I did have a relative that was magical? Who would it have been? How far back does it go? I'd have to ask my parents about this, but I doubt they could give me any answers on this topic, seeing as they didn't even know about a magical world until the day that Hagrid came walking down the sidewalk and banging down our door. 

Maybe Dumbeldore would have the answers, he usually does have the answer to everything. Even if he says it in a language that no one could ever understand, or in riddles that no one's ever wants to listen to. I guess you could only figure out what he's saying if you think about it enough, or if he elaborates further into his words. 

The compartment door had opened, I only just noticed even though it opened about a minute ago. Hermione was glaring at the person, quite harshly actually. I hadn't looked at the person yet, because I looked up at Hermione first when she scoffed at what the person had said.

''Granger, I need a word.'' 

''No.'' Hermione retorted, holding her chin high. The person at the door looked at her with half lidded eyes and a raised brow. 

''Not you, the other one.'' He gestured over to me.

I hadn't been paying attention to anything they were saying, my gaze set on the scenery outside the window. Course, I had been listening to their conversation but only a couple of five sentences before my mind went blank and back to my thoughts once again. Hermione tapped me on the shoulder, making my brows raise in a questionable gaze as I turned my head towards her.