Sooyoung was sleeping in Jungwon's room but she keeps getting up in her sleep cuz she was having nightmares. Which also made her have a panic attack. She immediately drank the water that's on the nightstand next to the bed and patted her chest to calm down.

She takes her phone out and scrolls on it to calm down. Scrolling on your phone eventually makes you sleep right? That's what she's trying to do but something in her says that she should try going through the hidden apps since Niki pointed it out, it's been on her mind all day.

Is there a tracking app in the hidden app? No why would there be something like that? Even if it's there who could it be?

Is it Minah who's behind all this? Well she's the one who threatened Jungwon!!

I must figure out my password before things get out of hand.

Since I'm suspicious of Minah let's try her birthday for the password.

She tries Minah's birthday date as the password for hidden apps but it doesn't work.

What else does Minah like? Or is there a person Minah likes? There must be a specific number as the password relating to the person she likes right?

She types in a password and it unlocks.

"So it's his birthday.." I sigh.

"No wonder, she always wanted Jungwon.."

"Am I never getting him back?"

"That can't be."

After unlocking the hidden apps she finds a couple tracker that Minah and her had when they were younger so they wouldn't get lost and still be in contact.

Later when they parted away because they joined different schools, Minah took her phone one last time and gave it back after some time saying "I've deleted the app from your phone, We no longer can track eachother as there's no need of that."

Sooyoung smiles and gets her phone back. "We'll still be in contact though don't forget me!!"

But Sooyoung wasn't aware of Minah's actions back then, she didn't delete the app but instead just hid them to spy on Sooyoung as she had a lot of hatred against her.

Why hatred you may ask? Sooyoung was good with making friends in her school and people liked her a lot, Her bias was also Jungwon same as Minah. She was also bright and helped people.

Minah was more than immature she developed hatred towards Sooyoung because she envied Sooyoung's life and her decisions.

Even though Sooyoung had a tough part and Minah helped her overcome it, Minah was still jealous of her.

"This is the tracking app me and Minah had back then- Did she not delete it?!"

She panics. She's been spying on me all this time?!? But why would she?!

Is it because of Jungwon? But she never knew how I got into a relationship with Jungwon or how I met him.

Ahhh this is pissing me off! She's more dangerous than I thought. She spied my actions all along.

But how did she know that I'm gonna meet Jungwon and be in a relationship with him that she spied me as if she knew all of this beforehand?

I'm confused. Does she have some kind of power? Oh, no way.

She messed her hair in frustration as she couldn't figure out anything. The pieces just don't come together and she couldn't find who spread rumours about Jungwon. But one thing was for sure it was someone among the friends because no one else knew about Jungwon and Sooyoung.

No one would do that to Jungwon unless they hate him to the core.

"I have no freaking idea!!" She says and keeps her phone down after deleting the tracking app cuz that was the best choice.

"I'm gonna figure this out somehow, Just you wait Minah! You're gonna pay for this."

She falls asleep to rest so that she can wake up soon tomorrow and search for Jungwon again.

"Minah?" Sooyoung says.

"Hey there my bestie!! I missed you!!" Minah comes and hugs Sooyoung.

Sooyoung pushes her away as she's disgusted by what Minah did.

"You're pushing me away since you got new friends and also a Pretty boyfriend. Minah's sad." She fake cries.

This annoying bitch.

"What is it that you want?" Sooyoung asks Minah with a firm voice.

"Jungwon." Minah smiles.

"Jungwon?! Even after knowing we both like eachother? You know? You're being a bitch right now." Sooyoung confronts Minah.

"You always got what you wanted, everyone looked after you while no one even turned their attention to me!"

"I never asked for any attention, people were just being good to me and you hated that? Ah you're an attention seeker." Sooyoung scoffs.

"Shut up! You're in no place to talk about her like that!" Sooyoung's eyes widen as she hears the familiar voice coming from behind.

No way..no fucking way. Tell me it's not happening.

"Jungwon?" Sooyoung says with a shocked expression.

"How dare you talk shit about Minah?" Sooyoung is too shook to reply to him.

"Did I completely lose him..?" A part of her started overthinking.

"Everything goes according to the plan." Minah smirks.

"Don't you dare do anything to Minah. I'm warning you."

Sooyoung suddenly finds it hard to breathe and sits straight on her bed.

"Am I lucid dreaming..?"

"Or is Minah doing it..?"